Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Pediatrician

Body Going Cold During Sleep.

Hi my baby is over a month now. I've noticed that her body goes cold (hands and feet) when she's sleeping. Is this something normal? I'll appreciate your opinions.

Pediatrician

Don't Have Breakfast

My daughter is 3.5 years old. Her weight is 15 kg. But every time i go for a dr., He prescribed her polymalt. She have antibiotics every 2 months almost becz of congestion and tonsils problems. She don't have breakfast, not even pro...

Pediatrician

Looking For A Pediatrician In G13 Or G11

I couldn't find a single pediatrician in these two sectors, who doesn't rip off their patients.. I need to have my baby girl checked. This app doesn't show me a single pediatrician in the above-mentioned areas. Plz help. Thanks.

Pediatrician

Baby Wants Mothers Feed Very Frequently

Baby is 1 month old now. I'm just concerned that she has started crying lately a lot now and always looking for mother's feed. Moreover, she has irregular routine. Just wanted to know if this is something normal?

Pediatrician

Daughter Has Fever Since Eid

Dear doctors, my daughter is 4. Since Eid ul Azha, she has fever that gors down when we give her Brufen/Panadol, but it returns in a few hours. At first she had high fever (102-103). The paediatrician blamed tonsils and gave her Ce...

Pediatrician

Looking For Pediatric Neurologist In Faisalabad

Dear Everyone, My 2.5 years old is developmentally delayed. He is also suffering from myoclonic seizures. I am looking for a pediatric neurologist in Faisalabad city. If there is no pediatric neurologist in Faisalabad, then I'm...

Pediatrician

Best Formula Milk

salam doctors.plz suggest me that which formula milk is best for kids to gain weight.

Pediatrician

Baby Vaccinations

Hello, my baby was born on Aug 20th, but due to some circumstances, I couldn't start her vaccinations done. So is that okay if I do them now? Please give me a response rather than just posting your advertisement in the answer.

Pediatrician

Weaning My Baby

My baby is 10 months old, when I should start giving her egg ? And which part egg white or yolk ? And in which form, half or full boil , kindly reply in detail.

Card image cap

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online
Book Appointment
View All Categories (A-Z)