5 Best Psychologists In Bahawalnagar
Marham enables you to schedule an appointment with the best psychologist in Bahawalnagar. Our listed top psychologists, experienced in mental health management, specialize in dealing with depression, anxiety, anger, and other mental disorders. We specialize in managing various psychological diseases in Bahawalnagar, providing professional guidance tailored to your needs.
Who is a Psychologist?
A psychologist is a well-trained mental health counselor who studies human behavior and mental processes. A psychologist uses psychological evaluations, interpretations, and talk therapy instead of medication to treat mental diseases.
A psychologist does not prescribe medicinal therapy; they help people cope with life challenges using talk therapies. They conduct multiple counseling sessions and help people deal with emotional and relationship issues using talk therapy.
What is Psychology?
Psychology is the study of the human mind and behavior. This involves diagnosing, treating, preventing, and managing conditions that affect human emotions, mental states, cognitive processes, and behaviors. Psychology does not involve the use of medicines for treatment. Psychologists provide counseling and therapies to treat diseases.
When to see a Psychologist in Bahawalnagar?
Consult the best psychologist in Bahawalnagar if you are feeling sad for weeks without any reason. If any fun activity is not making you excited, consider seeing a counselor near you. Extreme rage and frustration, even for slight discomforts, indicate signs of a mental issue that requires psychological attention.
If you notice any addiction signs in your loved ones, refer them to a psychologist near you for therapy. People struggling with addiction signs can recover and lead a normal life through rehabilitation therapy provided by a psychologist.
Moreover, chronic illnesses like arthritis that require long-term treatment often leave you depressed and guilty of your existence. Such patients should visit a psychologist in Bahawalnagar for therapy.
Book your appointment with a top psychologist in Bahawalnagar today. They can help you with a broken relationship or family issues. A psychologist also assists in dealing with the death of a loved one or any other traumatic life event. They can help you cope with your issues in a better way.
What Services Does a Psychologist in Bahawalnagar provide?
Psychologists in Bahawalnagar offer diagnosis, treatment, and counseling for mental health-related issues. The best psychologists perform counseling based on psychological testing, which allows them to evaluate individuals' emotional and behavioral functioning. These evaluations include:
Physical exam: Identifying the patient's emotional behavior and responses.
Diagnosis: Determining the illness based on symptoms and complaints may involve laboratory tests.
Making Referrals: Recommending other professionals if a chronic disease with symptoms similar to mental health issues is identified.
Psychological Therapy: Designing a suitable treatment plan and talk therapy sessions for patients requiring counseling.
Psychologists support individuals with mental health issues by providing therapy sessions and helping them make positive life changes.
What are the types of Psychologists?
Depending upon the specialties, psychologists are classified into different types. Some types of psychologists include;
Clinical Psychologists: They diagnose and treat people suffering from mental issues. They also provide rehabilitation for mentally upset patients. They also research, teach, and supervise developmental programs and policies to raise mental health awareness. This enables people to seek psychological therapy as early as possible.
Nervous system psychologist: Neurology psychologists help with brain problems. They are experts in treating memory loss, speech issues, and trouble with problem-solving. They also treat behavioral and emotional problems caused by long-term illnesses like epilepsy.
Child Psychologist: A child psychologist focuses on children's mental, emotional, and behavioral growth. They assist kids from infancy to adolescence by assessing, diagnosing, and treating various mental health issues.
Cognitive Psychologists: They manage attention, memory issues, language perception, and their impact on human emotions and behaviors. They focus on understanding the reasons behind thinking, emotional reactions, and actions.
Forensic Psychologists: Forensic psychologists merge psychology and law expertise. They apply their understanding of human behavior and thought in legal and criminal situations. They help with child protection, family services, and relationship abuse issues, contributing to fairness and justice in the legal system.
Sports and Exercise Psychologists: These psychologists excel at helping athletes with performance issues, burnout, or injury management. These counselors specialized in providing rehabilitation and treatment to them. Sports and Exercise Psychologists may help sportsmen manage retirement trauma or associated grief.
Developmental psychologists: Developmental mental health counselors study how humans change. This includes studying how they grow physically, socially, intellectually, and emotionally. They usually work in colleges and universities, focusing on research or teaching.
What are the conditions treated by the Psychologist in Bahawalnagar?
Some of the common mental conditions treated and managed by psychologists involve;
Family and relationship issues
Post-traumatic stress disorder
Extreme headaches or migraine
Coping with a chronic illness like arthritis, epilepsy
Eating disorders like eating too much or nothing at all
Sleep Disorders like insomnia, bed-wetting, teeth grinding, sleep-walking
Confidence issues and stage fear
Unhealthy habits like drug dependence or sex addictions.
How to become a Psychologist in Pakistan?
To become a top psychologist in Pakistan, the following education is required;
Bachelor's degree in psychology
Clinical practice in hospitals or psychology clinics
Some may get higher doctorate degrees
What are the prevalent psychological issues in Pakistan?
Research studies published by NCBI highlight the need for psychological services in Pakistan, given the significant prevalence of mental disorders among males, females, and children. The following prevalence data emphasizes the urgent requirement for individuals across all demographics to seek help from a psychologist;
Post-traumatic stress disorder
How to Choose the Best Psychologist in Bahawalnagar?
You can consult online with the best psychologist in Bahawalnagar listed on Marham for all the mental health issues based on the following;
Qualifications: You should look into the psychologist's education and experience.
Doctor’s fee: Use the fee range filter to consult the most affordable psychologist according to your choice.
Doctors near you: This filter enables you to book a video consultation or appointment with the best psychologist near you. The psychologists are listed based on the location of the psychology clinic/hospital near you.
Patient reviews: To ensure a reliable healthcare experience, select the best psychologist based on the patient reviews and patient satisfaction scores.
Services offered: Select a psychologist who provides the required psychological services per your requirements.
Experience: Consult the most famous psychologist in Bahawalnagar based on their experience to acquire the best psychological care.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the best Psychologists in Bahawalnagar:
- Mr. Muhammad Ali Ijaz Hashmi
You can book an appointment online by visiting the doctor’s profile, or call our Marham helpline: 03111222398 to book your appointment.
You can choose the best Psychologist in Bahawalnagar based on their experience, patient reviews, services, qualification, and locations.
The fee of a Psychologist in Bahawalnagar ranges from PKR 500 to PKR 3000.
The following are the most experienced Psychologists in Bahawalnagar:
- Mr. Muhammad Ali Ijaz Hashmi
The following are the top Psychologists in Bahawalnagar:
- Mr. Muhammad Ali Ijaz Hashmi
The following Psychologists are available in Bahawalnagar today:
Psychological therapy provides a secure environment for individuals to address their personal or mental health concerns. Patients can foster self-insight, resolve complex emotional challenges, enhance mental well-being, and acquire strategies for managing stress and anxiety through in-person or online counseling.
A psychologist adheres to HIPAA requirements by ensuring patient data confidentiality, implementing secure storage and communication systems and only sharing information need-to-know basis.
The best psychologist in Bahawalnagar personalizes the therapy duration to optimally benefit the patient’s mental health. Psychological therapy duration varies significantly depending on the individual's needs, with treatments ranging from a few sessions to a couple of years.
In your initial session with a counselor, you'll assess mental health, discuss the background, and set therapy goals, setting the foundation for your therapeutic journey.
Psychologist Related Diseases
- Best Bulimia Nervosa Doctor in Bahawalnagar
- Best Drug Abuse Doctor in Bahawalnagar
- Best Anti-Social Personality Disorder Doctor in Bahawalnagar
- Best Panic Disorder Doctor in Bahawalnagar
- Best Anxiety Disorder Doctor in Bahawalnagar
- Best Stress Disorder Doctor in Bahawalnagar
- Best Agoraphobia Doctor in Bahawalnagar
- Best Conversion Disorder Doctor in Bahawalnagar
- Best Dementia Doctor in Bahawalnagar
- Best Anorexia Doctor in Bahawalnagar
- Best Psychoses (Schizophrenia Etc.) Doctor in Bahawalnagar
Psychologist Related Services
- Personal Grooming price in Bahawalnagar
- Behavioral Therapy price in Bahawalnagar
- Breakup Counselling price in Bahawalnagar
- Career Counseling price in Bahawalnagar
- Cognitive Therapy price in Bahawalnagar
- Family Psychotherapy price in Bahawalnagar
- Grief And Bereavement Counseling price in Bahawalnagar
- Group Psychotherapy price in Bahawalnagar
- Individual Psychotherapy price in Bahawalnagar
- Marital Psychotherapy price in Bahawalnagar
- Personality/ IQ Assessment price in Bahawalnagar
Best Psychologist in other cities of Pakistan
- Best Psychologist in Lahore
- Best Psychologist in Karachi
- Best Psychologist in Islamabad
- Best Psychologist in Rawalpindi
- Best Psychologist in Faisalabad
- Best Psychologist in Peshawar
- Best Psychologist in Multan
- Best Psychologist in Gujranwala
- Best Psychologist in Sargodha
- Best Psychologist in Abbottabad
- Best Psychologist in Alipur
- Best Psychologist in Arifwala
- Best Psychologist in Attock
- Best Psychologist in Bahawalpur
- Best Psychologist in Bajaur Agency
- Best Psychologist in Burewala
- Best Psychologist in Charsadda
- Best Psychologist in Chichawatni
- Best Psychologist in Dera Ismail Khan
- Best Psychologist in Dinga
- Best Psychologist in Ghakhar Mandi
- Best Psychologist in Gujrat
- Best Psychologist in Haripur
- Best Psychologist in Hyderabad
- Best Psychologist in Jaranwala
- Best Psychologist in Jhelum
- Best Psychologist in Kasur
- Best Psychologist in kharian
- Best Psychologist in Khuzdar
- Best Psychologist in Kohat
- Best Psychologist in Layyah
- Best Psychologist in Lodhran
- Best Psychologist in London
- Best Psychologist in Mandi Bahauddin
- Best Psychologist in Mansehra
- Best Psychologist in Mardan
- Best Psychologist in Mian Channu
- Best Psychologist in Narowal
- Best Psychologist in Nawabshah
- Best Psychologist in Okara
- Best Psychologist in Pakpattan
- Best Psychologist in Rahim Yar Khan
- Best Psychologist in Rajan Pur
- Best Psychologist in Sahiwal
- Best Psychologist in Sheikhupura
- Best Psychologist in Sialkot
- Best Psychologist in Swat
- Best Psychologist in Tando Allahyar
- Best Psychologist in Toba Tek Singh
- Best Psychologist in Vehari
- Best Psychologist in Wah Cantt