1 Best Eye Specialists In Taxila
MBBS, FCPS (Ophthalmology)
Available from Dec 15
Wah international hospital, GT Road, Taxila
Available from Dec 16
About Eye Specialist
Get the best treatment for your eye condition by visiting the best eye specialist in Taxila. Marham makes it easy to book an appointment with a top eye specialist in your area. Our 1 eye specialist doctors are highly trained and experienced in treating a range of eye issues. Trust Marham to connect you with the best ophthalmologist in Taxila to meet your specific needs and get the highest quality care available.
Who is an Eye Specialist?
An eye specialist (ماہرامراض چشم), also known as an ophthalmologist, optometrist, eye doctor, and optician, specializes in the medical and surgical care of eyes and the issues related to vision. They perform routine check-ups and major or minor eye surgeries and treat people of all ages. Data shows that in Pakistan, the age and gender-standardized prevalence of blindness was 2.7% among adults 30 years of age and older.
What is Ophthalmology?
Ophthalmology is a medical specialty dealing with the study and treatment of eye diseases. These include near-sightedness, far-sightedness, cataracts, age-related macular degeneration, etc. An ophthalmologist or eye specialist practices ophthalmology.
What are the types of Eye Specialists?
The eye specialist in Taxila is classified below according to their area of specialization, as discussed below:
Retina Specialist - Diagnoses and treats infections of the retina and retinal eye conditions, including a torn or detached retina.
Child Eye Specialist - Diagnoses and treats eye conditions in children, including the misalignment of eyes, congenital defects, differences in vision, and problems with refractive errors.
Neuro Ophthalmologist - Specializes in vision problems related to your nervous system, including vision problems due to brain injuries or diseases like trauma, a stroke, or an infection.
Corneal Specialist - Deals with diseases of the cornea including corneal dystrophies or keratitis.
Glaucoma Specialist - A glaucoma specialist treats painful eye conditions in which intraocular pressure increases.
What Conditions can Ophthalmologists Treat?
An Ophthalmologist collaborates with patients to maintain healthy eyes and clear vision. You should see the best eye specialist in Taxila to get your eyes checked, at least once a year.
An eye doctor is trained to recognize abnormalities in your eyes. Eye specialist in Taxila examines the internal and external structure of your eyes to detect certain eye-related conditions. The doctor may also test your ability to focus and coordinate your eyes and see depth and colors accurately.
When to see an Eye Specialist in Taxila?
Consult the best eye specialist in Taxila if you have any of the following symptoms;
If your vision is suddenly blurry, or more blurry than normal, it’s essential to see an eye doctor promptly to determine the cause
If you are unable to see well at night or in poor light
If it is hard to differentiate specific colors
If any eye infection occurs
If you feel small dark shapes that float across your vision.
If there are bright spots or points of light in your field of vision
When your tears aren't able to give adequate lubrication to your eyes.
If bright light hurts your eyes.
If there is an overflow of tears or water in the eyes.
Partial or complete loss of vision
Eye injuries, pain, or inflammation
Eye conditions such as glaucoma
Health conditions affecting the eyes, including diabetes and high blood pressure
Poor vision that needs specialist care
What are the services provided by an Eye Specialist in Taxila?
An eye specialist in Taxila provides a number of ophthalmic services including;
Comprehensive diagnostic services provided include evaluation of visual acuity, refraction, slit lamp evaluation, ophthalmoscopy, tonometry, pachymetry, gonioscopy, fundus photography, and visual field testing.
Cataract surgery to replace the lens of a person's eye.
Refractive or laser surgery, which involves reshaping the cornea to correct short-sightedness, long-sightedness, or astigmatism.
Surgery to correct misalignment of the eyes or strabismus.
Surgery to remove cancers, such as melanoma, from the eye.
Treatment to repair damage and visual issues.
Why Choose Marham to Book an Appointment with the best Eye Specialist in Taxila?
You can consult the best eye specialist in Taxila listed on Marham for all the issues concerning ophthalmic issues on the following;
Doctor’s fee: Use the fee range filter to consult the most affordable eye doctor according to your choice.
Doctors near you: The “Doctors near you” filter enables you to book a consultation based on the location of the ophthalmic clinic/hospital that best suits your nearby area.
Patient reviews: To ensure a reliable healthcare experience, select the Ophthalmologist/eye specialist based on the patient reviews and the resulting patient satisfaction score.
Services offered: Select the eye doctor who provides the required ophthalmic services according to your requirements.
Experience: Consult the ophthalmologist in Taxila based on their experience to acquire the best ophthalmic care.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the best Eye Specialists in Taxila:
- Asst. Prof. Dr. Marrium Shafi
You can book an appointment online by visiting the doctor’s profile, or call our Marham helpline: 03111222398 to book your appointment.
There are no additional fees for booking an appointment or consulting online with an eye specialist in Taxila through Marham. You only have to pay the doctor's fees.
You can choose an Eye Specialist based on their experience, patient reviews, services, qualification, and locations.
The fee of the Eye Specialist in Taxila ranges from PKR 500 to PKR 3000.
The following are the Eye Specialists in Taxila who charge less than PKR 1000:
By selecting your location from the filters bar, you can find a Eye Specialist near you in Taxila.
The following Eye Specialists are available in Taxila today:
Here's the list of top eye specialists in Taxila:
- Asst. Prof. Dr. Marrium Shafi
The most experience Eye Specialists in Taxila are:
- Asst. Prof. Dr. Marrium Shafi
Eye Specialist Related Diseases
- Best Weakening Of Eye Sight Doctor in Taxila
- Best Eye Swelling Doctor in Taxila
- Best Eye Infection Doctor in Taxila
- Best Cataract Doctor in Taxila
- Best Squint Doctor in Taxila
- Best Keratoconus Doctor in Taxila
- Best Uveitis Doctor in Taxila
- Best Chalazion Doctor in Taxila
- Best Conjunctivitis Doctor in Taxila
- Best Diplopia Doctor in Taxila
- Best Foreign Body In The Eyes Doctor in Taxila
Eye Specialist Related Services
- Artificial Eye price in Taxila
- Cataract Surgery With Phacoemulsification price in Taxila
- Contact Lens price in Taxila
- Diabetic Eye Care price in Taxila
- Lasik Surgery price in Taxila
- Orbit Oculoplasty price in Taxila
- Pediatric Optometry price in Taxila
- Refractive Surgery( PRK And LASIK) price in Taxila
- Spectacles price in Taxila
- Vitreo-Retinal Surgery price in Taxila
- Vitro-Retinl Surgery price in Taxila
Best Eye Specialist in other cities of Pakistan
- Best Eye Specialist in Lahore
- Best Eye Specialist in Karachi
- Best Eye Specialist in Islamabad
- Best Eye Specialist in Rawalpindi
- Best Eye Specialist in Faisalabad
- Best Eye Specialist in Peshawar
- Best Eye Specialist in Multan
- Best Eye Specialist in Quetta
- Best Eye Specialist in Gujranwala
- Best Eye Specialist in Sargodha
- Best Eye Specialist in Bahawalpur
- Best Eye Specialist in Charsadda
- Best Eye Specialist in Chishtian
- Best Eye Specialist in Hasilpur
- Best Eye Specialist in Hyderabad
- Best Eye Specialist in Jauharabad
- Best Eye Specialist in Kamoke
- Best Eye Specialist in Kashmor
- Best Eye Specialist in Kasur
- Best Eye Specialist in Khuzdar
- Best Eye Specialist in Layyah
- Best Eye Specialist in Mardan
- Best Eye Specialist in Rahim Yar Khan
- Best Eye Specialist in Rajan Pur
- Best Eye Specialist in Sialkot
- Best Eye Specialist in Swabi
- Best Eye Specialist in Wah Cantt
- Best Eye Specialist in Zahir Pir