Questions Asked From Eye Specialists

Post Question

Get Affordable Care from Eye Specialist

Eye Specialist

Allergy And Redness Of Eye

A.O.A meri behen ko hamesha subha cheenkay ani start ho jati hai with runny nose or apni ankhon ko ziada rubb karne ki waja se ankhein red ho jati hai or ek baar tou bleeding bhi ho gayi thi. Hamari family mai allergy issue bohot ha...

Eye Specialist

Weak Eyesight

Eyesight weak ha kafi saloon sy almost 15 years sy aur usi time sy baal b safaid hogye hain.. Maine kbi eyesight check nhi krwai thi.. Ab kuch 1 mah pehly krwai to -6.50 aya number.. Dr said 6 mah glasses use kro then laser krwa len...

Eye Specialist

Eyes Problem

I have difficulty seeing from a distance and I also wear glasses. This problem has been around for three years and there is a difference between the two glasses. The improvement in diet may have made a difference to me, but now my...

Eye Specialist

Watery Eyes, Runny And Blocked Nose And No Fever.

My daughter is 7 months old. She is teething. Since yesterday her eyes are watering and her nose is blocked and running. She doesn't have fever. What should I do?

Eye Specialist

Itchy Inner Eye Corner

It has been 4 days I have very itchy inner corner of eye. I feel like scratching it. What should I do?

Eye Specialist

Weak Eyesight

Sir my left eye is -14 and right eye is -10. Is my lasik can be done to remove the Specs or number can be decreased. moreover what is approximate cost of laser.

Eye Specialist

Eyes Pain

mostly I have in my eyes, specially when i used mobile or laptop a bit long, i checked my eyes to different doctors and they prescribed few drops and i used but i feel better for the time being, oftenly i have pain in my eyes kindly...

Eye Specialist

Eye Problem

My husband is having sharp, pricking pain in his eyes since last night. It feels as if something has gotten in his eyes. The pain is more in his right eye than the left one. Swelling is also there. Now his vision has gotten blurry....

Eye Specialist

Eye

assalmoalikum before 3 years i checked my eyesight it qas 6 by 6 now also same but rat ko ya sheshe ke samne bilkul clear nhi ata nazar . i can read even small letter .help me if u know what's the problem

UP TO 40% OFF

Consult with Top PMDC Verified Doctors & Get Upto 40% Discount on Lab Tests

Accurate reports. Trusted labs. Across Pakistan.

Book Lab Tests
PMDC VERIFIED

Consult PMDC Verified Top Eye Specialist Across Pakistan

Expert specialists. Trusted clinics. Real patient reviews.

Find top Eye Specialist