Questions Asked From Eye Specialists

Post Question

Get Affordable Care from Eye Specialist

Eye Specialist

Eye Sight, Low Vision

Dear Sir. I am facing nystagmus Eye balls movement horizontally i have very vision is there any treatment for my vision not for my eye ball movement i have no problem with this movement.

Eye Specialist

Vision After Anti Vegf Injection In Eye

A.a my father's got anti vegf inj in his right eye due to bleeding.. Before bleeding he had a black mass covering his vision and he could not see anything and before that his vision was reduced considerably... after 1 day of inj, th...

Eye Specialist

Eye Sight

mujhy 4 month se headche ka issue Hy phr neauro doctor ko bi dikhaya MRI bi krwai sb thek Hy mgr sar ki back side pe derd nhy Jaya Dil kharab hta Hy or eyes hr waqt bhari lgty hn Jalan se feel hty eyesight check krwai Hy do month s...

Eye Specialist

Eyebrow Twitching

More than a month ago, my left eyebrow started violently twitching, it was putting me under immense stress as I could not control it and was interfering with my focus at work. I noticed I had started taking some supplements a week p...

Eye Specialist

Discomfort In Eyes

Sometimes I feel slight burning sensations in my both eye but more in the left one. I do not know the reason. I sometimes put few drops of rose water and it gives a soothing effect. Kindly tell the reason and its proper cure.

Eye Specialist

Glaucoma On Both Eyes.

My father got glaucoma on both eyes. And got operated for both eyes from LRBT khushsb. But now his one eye lost vision and one is able to see but dimly. I want to know that is it possible for him to get eye transplant and regain...

Eye Specialist

Blurry Vision.

i have blurry vision in the left eye when i wake up in the morning and it doesn't go away sometimes. it persistence is making me worry. sometimes the blurriness is more than usual which makes it difficult for me to focus. could you...

Eye Specialist

Eye Duct Swelling

salam meri 3 dafa syringing probing hochuki hai per agle din hi ankh me pani ana shuru hojata tha phr dr ne btaya m sinus issue hai ent ko dikhaen ent k dr kehty hai. hadi band hai s s pehle meri eye duct pe swelling nahi thi per ab...

Eye Specialist

AoA Doctor Problem In Eyes

Aj se taqreeban 7 month pehle ankh m lens dalwaye taqreeban 5 din bilkul thk rahe us k bad kafi down hote gye aur bohat down ho gye phir doctor ke kehne par ankh m reshe k injections lagwaye lekin koi faida ni hua repeat bhi kiya ab...

UP TO 40% OFF

Consult with Top PMDC Verified Doctors & Get Upto 40% Discount on Lab Tests

Accurate reports. Trusted labs. Across Pakistan.

Book Lab Tests
PMDC VERIFIED

Consult PMDC Verified Top Eye Specialist Across Pakistan

Expert specialists. Trusted clinics. Real patient reviews.

Find top Eye Specialist