Questions Asked From General Practitioners

Post Question

Get Affordable Care from General Practitioner

General Practitioner

Weight Loss

i want to gain my weight mein bhut zeyada skiny hoo mujhi koi suggest karay taki mera weight bhar jae

General Practitioner

Dizziness

mai lait k utha hun or mujhay dizziness feel hui light si or kuch seconds main khatam or stomach pain bhi saath mai hai aisa sirf aj hua pehlay nahi

General Practitioner

Mere Made Or Gegar Main Garmi Hai Shadi Shuda Hn Timing Belkul Ni Hai Jaryan Ka Masla Hai

or mani belkul patli hai bhut tenshan Main hn koi elage btyen

General Practitioner

Weight Lose

I want to lose my weight i am teenager so helpme my weight is 80kg 😔 and please i want 50kg

General Practitioner

I Don't Feel Very Hungry Or Thirsty And When I Feel Like It I Can't Eat More Than One Roti

I don't feel very hungry or thirsty and when I feel like it I can't eat more than one roti

General Practitioner

Cold Cough Fevwe

cold cough fever from 4days eyes are swllinng and dropping tears

General Practitioner

Morbidly Obese BMI 49

need prescription for liraglutide medicine heard a lot abt it I am morbidly obese person with a BMI of 49 I ve tried many diets and lost alot of weight many times but couldn't maintained it. I was mentally prepare for the gastric b...

General Practitioner

Height

eutropin hormone growth injection is effective at the age of 25 years?is it effective for increase height ?

General Practitioner

Skin Issue

meri skin buhat dull hogai hy mujhy apni skin ko again whitening karna hy plz guide m misy kesy kro

UP TO 40% OFF

Consult with Top PMDC Verified Doctors & Get Upto 40% Discount on Lab Tests

Accurate reports. Trusted labs. Across Pakistan.

Book Lab Tests
PMDC VERIFIED

Consult PMDC Verified Top General Practitioner Across Pakistan

Expert specialists. Trusted clinics. Real patient reviews.

Find top General Practitioner