Questions Asked From General Practitioners

Post Question

Get Affordable Care from General Practitioner

General Practitioner

Wieght Gain

I want wieght gain I have just 38kg wieght hight 5ft

General Practitioner

Gass And Pain In Stomach

Assalamu allikum I hereby attached my reports and I feel Gas and stomach pain last 5 years kindly advise me medicine and further reports

General Practitioner

Severe Itching On Private Parts

I feel severe itching on private parts n i scratch but it starts skin peeling i m unmarried

General Practitioner

Mery Body Skin Pr Choty Choty Dany Nakly Jis M Dard Bhi Hoti Hai Koi Elej Batna Medican

Skin pr choty choty dnay nakly hai or elergy hoti hai koi medican batio

General Practitioner

Painkiller

I have pain in my body because today I have fallen on the ground and now I have pain. please suggest any tablet. Thanks Waris

General Practitioner

Not Getting Fat

I am not getting fat I eat everything I want but I am still slim and not getting fat

General Practitioner

Baithe Hue A Gir Jata Hai Gala Bhi Kharab Hai Kabi Chaltay How Gir Jata Ha Ab Ankahon Mai Dard Ho Rha Hai

do sal se gala kharab ha chaltay hoe gir jata hai bhetay hoe gir jata kabi kabi

General Practitioner

Ankylosing Spondylitis

I had Ankylosing spondylitis issue from last 4 year in start I'm taking Lornex + salazodine etc but I skip these medicine due to stomach issue , my posture is going down day by day please recommend me what to do ?? Regards

General Practitioner

Vagina Skin Problem

Asslam o alikum doctor sahab my vagina color is dark black what can i do for my vagina color change into white or mix pink.

UP TO 40% OFF

Consult with Top PMDC Verified Doctors & Get Upto 40% Discount on Lab Tests

Accurate reports. Trusted labs. Across Pakistan.

Book Lab Tests
PMDC VERIFIED

Consult PMDC Verified Top General Practitioner Across Pakistan

Expert specialists. Trusted clinics. Real patient reviews.

Find top General Practitioner