Questions Asked From Internal Medicines

Post Question

Get Affordable Care from Internal Medicine

Profile Photo of Dr. Muhammad Nouman Anjum

Dr. Muhammad Nouman Anjum

General Physician, Internal Medicine Specialist, Diabetologist, Family Medicine, Hypertension Specialist

Lahore

13 years experience . 2,611 reviews

Infectious Diseases Blood Pressure Heart Diseases
Profile Photo of Dr. Sandeep Kumar

Dr. Sandeep Kumar

General Physician, Internal Medicine Specialist, Allergy Specialist, Diabetologist

Quetta

6 years experience . 374 reviews

Gastroenterology Hepatolgy Infectious Diseases
Internal Medicine

Colon Colitis

sir maine ek bar phele b post kia tha abi 1 week higaya he. abi Alhamdulillah dard phele jaise tho nahi he liken bilkul light pain feel hota he abi b aur vomiting fever etc kuch nhi he liken loose motions abi b rehta he 1 week hoga...

Internal Medicine

Asslam O Alikum,Meri Mama Ki Age 65years Hai ,ionka BP High Hota Hai

Meri mama ko gutnoo mein pain Hoti Hai ,ionki legs arms swell ho jaty hain kbhi thk ho jaty hain BP b high ho jta Hai body mein kbhi KHI pain Hoti Hai kbhi KHI ,fan K nchy ly8ain to aisy hawaa ion K galy ko lgti Hai ,Kia krna chaiye...

Internal Medicine

Feeling Headache Mostly

i am feeling severe headache today since yesterday. I checked my BP it was normal 77/123 when i feel it more sever i have to be injected.

Internal Medicine

Swelling And Tiredness

Aksar uthne ke baad lips aur eyes me swelling hui hoti hai kafi Uske ilawa I feel sleepy even after 1 hour of waking up and I dont feel energetic. Im unmarried

Internal Medicine

Feeling Needles In Feet And Arms. So How I Can Overcome From This Situation?

My feet and arms are burning and I can't sleep comfortably.

Internal Medicine

Sweating On Palms

I have a problem of sweating on palms of hands and foots which is quite embarrassing. someone can suggest me solution please.

Internal Medicine

Latent TB

i have my TB 1 and TB 2 test positive, and I'm worried about it. If someone can help me to understand what it is and what i am supposed to do, that would be great. Thank you

Internal Medicine

HCV

Hi, Last monday, i underwent an HCV antibody test at IDC, which yielded a positive result with a value of 7.50000. my query now is, how should i proceed with initiating my treatment ? I Reside in Rawalpindi. Thank you

Internal Medicine

High ESR

assalam o alaikum mujhe diebities hai is liye me har 6 months me different test ker wata overall health ke liye so is baar cbc ke report ye ayi hai kindly check and reply

UP TO 40% OFF

Consult with Top PMDC Verified Doctors & Get Upto 40% Discount on Lab Tests

Accurate reports. Trusted labs. Across Pakistan.

Book Lab Tests
PMDC VERIFIED

Consult PMDC Verified Top Internal Medicine Across Pakistan

Expert specialists. Trusted clinics. Real patient reviews.

Find top Internal Medicine