Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Pediatrician

Gripe Water

My baby is 28 days. what quantity of gripe water can I give to baby .and what should be quantity of water with gripe water.? pls guide me plz

Pediatrician

Severe Constipation In Six Months Old

My baby is six months old and is severely constipated. He cries a lot when he passes hard little stool and that too after three four days with suppository. Doctor advised me to give suppository after three days as he has infrequent...

Pediatrician

Neonate Pasing Hardstools

my 13days old young girl is suffering from constipation.that is she passes hard stool with lot of difficulty few times on 24,hrs.stools are yellow.no smell she is breastfed and formula fes too. i.started her with morinaga but sincr...

Pediatrician

Access Dose Of Vitamin D

Urgent please i mstakenly give 8 to 10 drop of vitamin d instead of one. Do i need to go emergency for these access dose..

Pediatrician

CP Child

my baby 3 years old no sitting no talking his legs and arms are so hard i am searching best paeds neurology please help me

Pediatrician

Baby Weight

My LO(boy) is 8 month old and just weighs 6.8 kgs. Is he underweight ? m really worried. he cannot sit, and has not starting crawling and teething yet.

Pediatrician

Baby Weight

hello drs plz provide the weight chart of baby my baby is 7 months old n he is too weak im confused or tell me the weight of 7 months old baby

Pediatrician

Baby Weight Gain And Feeding

Me baby will be 8 weeks old on this coming Monday inshallah and he weighs 4.7 kgs, is it okay for his age? He sleeps for more than 6 hours at a stretch at night and doesn't wake up for feeding for a good 8 hours.. is it normal? Sh...

Pediatrician

Medicine Safe For Breastfeeding?

I'm taking novoteph 20mg, ulsanic, and mucaine for stomach and efexiv, bonjour, setril for depression and anxiety. I want to ask are these safe to take together? And my 15 months old babyis still breastfed. Is any of these harmful f...

Card image cap

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online
Book Appointment
View All Categories (A-Z)