Questions Asked From Sexologists

Post Question

Get Affordable Care from Sexologist

Sexologist

Sex

i have to much use mastarbation i need sex Doctor pls

Sexologist

Sexual Problems

Best Sexual Doctor In Multan

Sexologist

Sex Problem

I am married since 2013 but I have not enjoyed my marriage life. I have no timing and no tightness in my pennis. yesterday I visited Dr Shehzad through Marham but he referred me to Dr Mir Abid, I am very confused about where I have...

Sexologist

Sexolgist

Mera penis thora sa tera hogya hy mujy kia krna chahea kis k pas checkup krna chaea

Sexologist

Weak Man Power

assalamualaikum doctor Sab Meri man power weak Hy. tight ni hota aur size ni barhta. hand lgane se thora sa power pkarta Hy wese Jo Marzi seen ho inspire ni hota. ye issue mujhe balag hone ke bad se Hy age 16 mein 1 2 bar size brha...

Sexologist

Prostate Issue

can prostate stone opreation is a safe way or its side effect

Sexologist

Stamina

sex timing issue mene bhot sari medicine use ki hai plese koi fark ni huwa plese koi sahi elaaj btao

Sexologist

I Have Sexual Problem.. Timing Issues ..

I want talk with a sexualist for my problem I have timing issues

Sexologist

Sexual Timing Increase

I am looking for female Doctor here for know about sexual Timing increase tips so please contact me as soon as possible thanks for your help and send me your details so i can pay you for your help ☺️ thanks I'm waiting for someone s...

UP TO 40% OFF

Consult with Top PMDC Verified Doctors & Get Upto 40% Discount on Lab Tests

Accurate reports. Trusted labs. Across Pakistan.

Book Lab Tests
PMDC VERIFIED

Consult PMDC Verified Top Sexologist Across Pakistan

Expert specialists. Trusted clinics. Real patient reviews.

Find top Sexologist