Meri shaadi ko 8 sal ho gaye hain per mere ghar Nahin baby hua bahut ilaj karvaye Hain per Koi Fark Nahin pada Please aap mujhe Bata de main ab kya karun
I had miscarriage on 24 July. Then I got my period on 27 August. Before miscarriage my cycle was 26 days but now I can't say anything. I wanna know that how many days should I wait before taking pregnancy test? Today is 28 September...
May main physical intimacy hui usky baad ni hui ejaculation vajina su bahir hui thi phr usky baad 32 may normal periods aye 7 days usky baad 6 July 24 august or 27 sep srf spotting hu rhi 1 clot bss or Kuch ni or chin or cheeks py a...
I'm 18 and have have a narrow palate and considering marpe. I'm from Gujranwala, consulted an orthodontist here, she's saying that I don't need any expansion and that only braces are needed. I think she's saying it cuz she probably...
Aoa doctor 2months pehle mene cbc krwaya tha mera 7.2 aya tha platelets bhi high hain as u can see aur ab mene jb krwaya tou result itna improve nhi hua mujhe migraine ka issue hain 30 years se and boht severe type ka. I think ke ir...
Mere cock me 1 Dana nikla hy or me sharmane ki waja se doctor ke pass nai ja Raha or na e kesi KO bata Raha ho
Mujhe kafi arsay se ACIDITY/GERD ka masla hai. Main Esomeprazole 40mg aur Sulvorid 50mg kha raha hoon Jo stomach doctor NY prescribe ki thi. Lakin 1 week se esophagus ma halka dard or khany piny ma masla a rha hai. What should I do...
3 din se right side pr pain he. See report and suggest opration zaruri he?
I'm 18 and have a narrow palate and considering marpe. I'm from Gujranwala, consulted an orthodontist here, she's saying that I don't need any expansion and that only braces are needed. I think she's saying it cuz she probably does...
Accurate reports. Trusted labs. Across Pakistan.
Expert specialists. Trusted clinics. Real patient reviews.
Available: 15/7 For Your Service
The doctor's assistant is here to help you
Call to book an appointment or for any queries
Available: 09:00 AM - 11:00 PM
We are here to help you :)
Feel free to call our helpline
Call Here:
We use necessary cookies to make our site work for you. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have understood our Cookie Policy I Agree