Ask Questions From Qualifed Doctors And Get Authentic Answers

Post Question
Gynecologist

Kya Aap Mujhe Iske Bare Mein Bata Dengi

Meri shaadi ko 8 sal ho gaye hain per mere ghar Nahin baby hua bahut ilaj karvaye Hain per Koi Fark Nahin pada Please aap mujhe Bata de main ab kya karun

Gynecologist

Pregnancy Test

I had miscarriage on 24 July. Then I got my period on 27 August. Before miscarriage my cycle was 26 days but now I can't say anything. I wanna know that how many days should I wait before taking pregnancy test? Today is 28 September...

Gynecologist

Irregular Periods

May main physical intimacy hui usky baad ni hui ejaculation vajina su bahir hui thi phr usky baad 32 may normal periods aye 7 days usky baad 6 July 24 august or 27 sep srf spotting hu rhi 1 clot bss or Kuch ni or chin or cheeks py a...

Orthodontist

Do I Need Marpe?

I'm 18 and have have a narrow palate and considering marpe. I'm from Gujranwala, consulted an orthodontist here, she's saying that I don't need any expansion and that only braces are needed. I think she's saying it cuz she probably...

General Physician

Migraine Due To Low Hb/iron

Aoa doctor 2months pehle mene cbc krwaya tha mera 7.2 aya tha platelets bhi high hain as u can see aur ab mene jb krwaya tou result itna improve nhi hua mujhe migraine ka issue hain 30 years se and boht severe type ka. I think ke ir...

Urologist

Cock Pimple

Mere cock me 1 Dana nikla hy or me sharmane ki waja se doctor ke pass nai ja Raha or na e kesi KO bata Raha ho

Gastroenterologist

Stomach And Esophagus Problem

Mujhe kafi arsay se ACIDITY/GERD ka masla hai. Main Esomeprazole 40mg aur Sulvorid 50mg kha raha hoon Jo stomach doctor NY prescribe ki thi. Lakin 1 week se esophagus ma halka dard or khany piny ma masla a rha hai. What should I do...

General Surgeon

Gall Bladder Stone

3 din se right side pr pain he. See report and suggest opration zaruri he?

Orthodontist

Do I Need Marpe?

I'm 18 and have a narrow palate and considering marpe. I'm from Gujranwala, consulted an orthodontist here, she's saying that I don't need any expansion and that only braces are needed. I think she's saying it cuz she probably does...

UP TO 40% OFF

Consult with Top PMDC Verified Doctors & Get Upto 40% Discount on Lab Tests

Accurate reports. Trusted labs. Across Pakistan.

Book Lab Tests
PMDC VERIFIED

Consult PMDC Verified Top Doctors Across Pakistan

Expert specialists. Trusted clinics. Real patient reviews.

Find top doctors