Ask Questions From Qualifed Doctors And Get Authentic Answers

Post Question
Orthodontist

Do I Need Marpe?

I'm 18 and have have a narrow palate and considering marpe. I'm from Gujranwala, consulted an orthodontist here, she's saying that I don't need any expansion and that only braces are needed. I think she's saying it cuz she probably...

General Physician

Migraine Due To Low Hb/iron

Aoa doctor 2months pehle mene cbc krwaya tha mera 7.2 aya tha platelets bhi high hain as u can see aur ab mene jb krwaya tou result itna improve nhi hua mujhe migraine ka issue hain 30 years se and boht severe type ka. I think ke ir...

Urologist

Cock Pimple

Mere cock me 1 Dana nikla hy or me sharmane ki waja se doctor ke pass nai ja Raha or na e kesi KO bata Raha ho

Gastroenterologist

Stomach And Esophagus Problem

Mujhe kafi arsay se ACIDITY/GERD ka masla hai. Main Esomeprazole 40mg aur Sulvorid 50mg kha raha hoon Jo stomach doctor NY prescribe ki thi. Lakin 1 week se esophagus ma halka dard or khany piny ma masla a rha hai. What should I do...

General Surgeon

Gall Bladder Stone

3 din se right side pr pain he. See report and suggest opration zaruri he?

Orthodontist

Do I Need Marpe?

I'm 18 and have a narrow palate and considering marpe. I'm from Gujranwala, consulted an orthodontist here, she's saying that I don't need any expansion and that only braces are needed. I think she's saying it cuz she probably does...

Eye Specialist

Asslamualikum

Ma na eye check kr wani ha mare nazer kmzor ha Our ma na عینک lgwani ha

Maternal Fetal Medicine Specialist

Megacysits In 4th Month If Pregnency

یہ لیں شارٹ میں: --- *Medical Summary - 14w3d Pregnancy* G3, 14 weeks 3 days. Single live fetus. *USG Findings:* Fetal megacystis with bilateral mild hydronephrosis (5mm AP). Liquor normal. All other organs normal. *H...

Maternal Fetal Medicine Specialist

Megacysits In 4th Month If Pregnency

یہ لیں شارٹ میں: --- *Medical Summary - 14w3d Pregnancy* G3, 14 weeks 3 days. Single live fetus. *USG Findings:* Fetal megacystis with bilateral mild hydronephrosis (5mm AP). Liquor normal. All other organs normal. *H...

UP TO 40% OFF

Consult with Top PMDC Verified Doctors & Get Upto 40% Discount on Lab Tests

Accurate reports. Trusted labs. Across Pakistan.

Book Lab Tests
PMDC VERIFIED

Consult PMDC Verified Top Doctors Across Pakistan

Expert specialists. Trusted clinics. Real patient reviews.

Find top doctors