Fauji Foundation Hospital Lahore was established in 1954 as a charitable trust to benefit former service members and their dependents. It is a 220-bed hospital located at Bedian Road, Lahore. This hospital has in-patient and out-patient facilities. Almost 100+ qualified consultants from all specialties and sub-specialists are available at Fauji Foundation Hospital Cantt Lahore. They are well-reputed doctors who are experienced and well-qualified in their fields.
The hospital was created when the balance fund was given to Pakistan in proportion to the number of post-World War II veterans at the time of partition (1947). Fauji Foundation belongs to the Fauji Group to serve the interests of former service members.
Fauji Foundation Hospital - Doctor List
The list of doctors available at Fauji Foundation Hospital is available at Marham. There are 30 doctors available for booking an appointment or video consultation.
Fauji Foundation Hospital - Clinical Departments:
The clinical departments at Fauji Foundation Hospital include;
- General Surgery
- Clinical Psychology
- Critical Care Unit
- Sleep Center
- Wellness Club
- Gynecology and Obstetrics
- Urology and Lithotripsy
- Neurology and Stroke Management
- Internal Medicine
- Nephrology and Dialysis Facility
Facilities and Services provided at Fauji Foundation Hospital, Lahore
Fauji Foundation Hospital provides services of all kinds to benefit patients. The services provided by Fauji Foundation Hospital include;
- Medical services: The best qualified and experienced doctors operate the clinical departments. They provide medical treatments and schedule follow-up visits. They also make strategies to drive the optimum therapeutic plan for all major and minor illnesses of the patients
- Surgical services: For patients that require major or minor surgeries, the surgical department is fully equipped with the latest medical technology and the best surgeons in the country. They practice professionalism under air-conditioned, well-maintained, and hygienic environmental conditions using clean and sterile equipment
- Diagnostic services: Fauji Foundation Hospital has a fully developed diagnostic center. It is capable of providing diagnostic services to both in and outpatients. This department provides diagnostic pathological, interventional radiological, and endoscopic services and tests at affordable rates. They also provide a microbiological and histopathological diagnosis with assured accuracy.
Some of the tests performed at the Fauji Foundation Hospital diagnostic lab are listed below;
- CBC test
- High-density lipoprotein (HDL) level test
- Liver function test
- Cholesterol test
- Triglyceride level test
- Low-density lipoprotein (LDL) level test
- Basic metabolic panel
- Renal function panel
Support services at Fauji Foundation Hospital
Allied health care and clinical support facilities are integral to Fauji Foundation Hospital’s vision. This contributes to promoting basic health facilities to patients. Fauji Foundation Hospital services include the following clinical support services;
- OPD: Fauji Foundation Hospital strives to offer the best services from experienced consultant doctors and physicians. These professionals are well-versed in their various fields. The services are available in the Outpatients Department (OPD). The proper evaluation followed by the required diagnostic tests is practiced in the OPD.
- Wards: Air-conditioned surgical wards are equipped with modern technology and equipment. This provides the best treatment and quick recovery in clean and hygienic conditions. The wards are well-ventilated and maintain the standards of cleanliness and sterility.
- Intensive Care Unit (ICU): The critically ill patients brought to the hospital are taken to the intensive care units. This enables them to meet their healthcare needs by providing immediate support and treatment. The doctors in ICU are fully qualified and equipped to deal with all sorts of medical emergencies.
- Operation Theatres (OT): All minor or major operations are performed in Fauji Foundation Hospital. The operation theatres of Fauji Foundation Hospital are well-cleaned and hygienic practices are followed. This involves sterilizing the medical equipment, cleaning and changing the bedding. It is equipped with modern technology to improve the quality of healthcare provided.
- Labs: Fauji foundation hospital has a modern laboratory to perform the tests advised by the doctors. It provides services, including sample collection, performing diagnostic tests, and preparing reports. The lab is operated under the supervision of qualified lab technicians and experienced pathologists.
- Accident and Emergency Department: An entire emergency department is formed for accidents and emergencies. This is equipped with stretchers and wheelchairs and highly enthusiastic staff to facilitate quick medical services for them. The emergency department deals with all sorts of accidents, burns, bleeding, strokes, and other traumatic cases.
- Physical therapy: The service was recently started in Fauji Foundation Hospital for patients requiring physiotherapy. In addition to other treatments, the hospital provides therapy and exercises for immobility and fractures.
- Blood Banks: The hospital has established a blood bank that provides pre and post-transfusion services. The services include donor registration, blood issuance, storage, and preservation. The blood bank is operated under the supervision of a blood transfusion officer.
Medical Section of Fauji Foundation Hospital
The Medical Section of Fauji Foundation Hospital offers and enhances clinical treatment for patients in all FF Health care facilities through efficient planning, management, and utilization. The medical section creates and revises treatment policies and publishes SOPs of medicine.
Medical performance data is assessed, examined, and reviewed for potential changes. The treatment system for patients (indoor and outdoor) is also defined and documented by the medical section. The effectiveness of specialists and medical professionals is also evaluated.
The Medical Section's processing of yearly requests for medicines and presenting a case for approval to the CBOD are significant aspects of its work. In addition to anticipating demands, pharmacists update the Drug Formulary, monitor stock levels, and compile a supply and demand summary.
Fauji Foundation Hospital Fee
The fee at Fauji Foundation Hospital varies according to the specialist consulted, tests taken, and the services availed. The average fee ranges between 1500-2500 PKR.
Fauji Foundation Hospital Timing
Different services offered at Fauji Foundation Hospital can be availed 24/7. You can further check the appointment timings and details by calling Marham.
Fauji Foundation Hospital Address
Fauji Foundation hospital - Bedian road, near askari 3, Cantt, Lahore, Punjab.
Fauji Foundation Hospital Contact Number
The hospital can be reached through Marham by calling the helpline at 0311-1222398.