Questions Asked From Andrologists

Post Question

Get Affordable Care from Andrologist

Andrologist

Sex Issue And Also Not Hard Erection In Penis

I'm doing Masturbation so that is why my penis size small and also not hard erection please give me suggestion.

Andrologist

Sexsual Issue

mary husband ko anixety and fear issue hy some time bilkul theek hoty hy ans some time eraction b nh hoti kosesh kky bawajd b jis ki waja sy tabyat ma uljaow hy

Andrologist

Testies Contraction, ED

I have a problem of Erectile Dysfunction and Testies Contraction for 2 months. I have taken serum testosterone test and CBC a week ago. Kindly give me solution for that. I have low urine flow also for a long time.

Andrologist

Bhcg Report

Hide my name I have conceived after two years of marriage Alhamdulilah, my LMP was 4th feb, and have done hpt which became positive on 5th march. These are my Bhcg values, kindly check out these are normal according to my LMP 6th...

Andrologist

Discomfort In Left Testicle

I’m feeling discomfort in left testicle and thigh from 1 week but mujhe esa koi pain nai horha testicle mai, or discomfort pehle tou kuch din continuously nai tha mgr ab kuch din se thora ziyda feel horha, I can’t concentrate on my...

Andrologist

Peins Problem

AoA sir Mera masla hy Mera peins bhut small Hy or os Kee vins upar nikal ayi Hain or wo sokar gia Hy mein NY HP bhut Kee Hy is waja sy mein bhut parshan hon plzzz help mein

Andrologist

Sex Issue

6 to 7 years sa masturbation kar raha hun nadani ma shuru kar di thi aab pashta raha hun 7 to 8 months ma shadi hy mujhy lagta hy ka mujhy ma wooh kuwat nahi hn jo honi Chahiye uzway khas sakht nahi hota or rangy phool jati hy tim...

Andrologist

6 Month

میرے معدہ اور جگر اور مثانے میں بھت زیادہ گرمی ھے جس کی وجہ سے 1) پیشاب بل کل پیلا آتا ھے جلن ہوتی ہے 2) اھتلام آتا ھے آیک ماہ میں 4 یا 6 دفع ھوتا ھے 3) پیشاب کے ساتھ ساتھ منی کے قطرے بھی آتے ھیں ۔ 4)بھوک بل کل نھی لگتی 5) ے مثلا...

Andrologist

Semen Analysis

kindly check my semen report and suggest me something please i'm worried about it

UP TO 40% OFF

Consult with Top PMDC Verified Doctors & Get Upto 40% Discount on Lab Tests

Accurate reports. Trusted labs. Across Pakistan.

Book Lab Tests
PMDC VERIFIED

Consult PMDC Verified Top Andrologist Across Pakistan

Expert specialists. Trusted clinics. Real patient reviews.

Find top Andrologist