Questions Asked From Andrologists

Post Question

Get Affordable Care from Andrologist

Andrologist

Increase Timing

hello I'm 25 years i wanna to increase timing, what can i do? without any side effects.

Andrologist

My Husband Facing Azoospermia

no children.8 years complete of wediing . husband have 0 sperm

Andrologist

Erectile Dysfunction

salam meri age 31 hai i have erection problem kabhi erection hoti hai kabhi nh hoti i am married ek bacha bhi hai pehle buht tight hota tha ab jab bhi wife se milne ke liye ready hota tou dimag me dar hota hai ke khara nh hoga aur...

Andrologist

Nightfall Regularly

night fall happens to me many times every week some times extra every two days and i dont even watch sexual content and thought so why this happen to me many times and i fell pain in ejaculation please need help

Andrologist

Sperm Weakness

Dear doctor Sperm Weeknes ha Zyada masturbating karny kii waja se Ab jb bhe sperm release hotii ha ankho k gird black ho jata ha And feel Weakness Tell me some medicine

Andrologist

Erectile Dysfunction

hello sir I am 26 years old. I think am suffering from erectile dysfunction. I am not getting any morning erection from 3 years. I don't know it is psychological or physical. I get normal erection during masturbations but not during...

Andrologist

Drops After Urine

i ve a problem of drops after urine for a long time is there any medicine to help me get rid of this problem?

Andrologist

Timing Bilkul Ni Hai Just 10 To 20 Second Hai

timing ni hai or gutno my dard Hoti hai awaz bhi ati hai gutno sy or sans leny my bhi aj kal thori problem c hony lagi hai

Andrologist

Urologist ( Calcinosis On Scrotum )

Asslaam. o. alaikum Sir Am fine hope u will be fine... First off allah thanks alot Marham For Giving much information. sir i have Calcinosis on scrotum since Two year Regularly And also some infections in semen analysis... My age...

UP TO 40% OFF

Consult with Top PMDC Verified Doctors & Get Upto 40% Discount on Lab Tests

Accurate reports. Trusted labs. Across Pakistan.

Book Lab Tests
PMDC VERIFIED

Consult PMDC Verified Top Andrologist Across Pakistan

Expert specialists. Trusted clinics. Real patient reviews.

Find top Andrologist