Questions Asked From Cardiologists

Post Question

Get Affordable Care from Cardiologist

Cardiologist

Cardiac

AOA I am searching for a cardiologist in Lahore for my father-in-law who is suffering from high cholestrol level some 5 months before. He was referred to PIC, Lahore after his preliminary tests in Nawaz shareef Hospital, where he wa...

Cardiologist

Heart Chest Pain

Angioplasty was done after minor heart attack 3 years ago. Now I have symptoms of heart attack like Cold sweating,Chest pain from last 3 weeks.I wants to visit a cardiologist who can do a comprehensive test and treatment in one week...

Cardiologist

Heart

This is my mom in law ecg report ... I need guidance from cardiologist... her doctor is out of town... is everything normal ??

Cardiologist

Cardio (Heart) Problem

My sister have heart problem I am attaching some reports please suggest treatment for her

Cardiologist

Echo

Asslam o alaikum, doctor I have Heart Echo problem since last ten year but before i have rare problem once in a year but now since last 2 years i have a regular problem i.e. twice in a week, i have some reports and want a proper tre...

Cardiologist

Heart

is it risky for asthama patient to do angiography? my mom feels pain in left arm and side echo acg is also clear but doc suggest to do angiography and also said tht as she is asthmatic its risky

Cardiologist

Physical

i am 23 yrs old with height of 5'4" as i was over weight with 89 kg, so i have started workout and dieting from last week. i had periods 2 weeks before, but now i came to know i was having discharge of black color like jelly ,,...

Cardiologist

Pt Inr Problem

meri wife ka bypass hua hey 2 sall pehly doctors ny warfin 5mg perday sujjest ki hy or inr 2 to 2.5 k darmyan bataya hy 1 mah sy inr 1 par aa gaya hy doctor ny warfin 7.5 mg kardi hy par inr 1.4 par ruk gaya hy kia karon

Cardiologist

Cardio Problem

My spouse is having cardio problem. Her treatment is going on from PIC Lahore but the doctors take too much time asking for a new test each time give a new date each time we visit. I've attached her last test report please give your...

UP TO 40% OFF

Consult with Top PMDC Verified Doctors & Get Upto 40% Discount on Lab Tests

Accurate reports. Trusted labs. Across Pakistan.

Book Lab Tests
PMDC VERIFIED

Consult PMDC Verified Top Cardiologist Across Pakistan

Expert specialists. Trusted clinics. Real patient reviews.

Find top Cardiologist