Questions Asked From Cardiologists

Post Question

Get Affordable Care from Cardiologist

Cardiologist

Heart

ateries blocked minor eart attack

Cardiologist

Cardiac

Mitral valve prolapse . Moderate MR

Cardiologist

Heart Problem

Had angioplasty 1 year back. With one stent. Do I allow to eat egg. As my doctor said to not eat egg regularly

Cardiologist

Amyloidosis

After cardiac MRI be has got Amyloidosis which need further evaluation please and what to do next step it's treatment

Cardiologist

Cardiologist. Pls Help

I have been taking indrel to slow down my heart rate and stop my palpitations. Successfully my heart rate has slowed down 60s it's 100 above in morning before taking medicine. my palpitations are still there can feel it through neck...

Cardiologist

Heart And Blood Pressure

Aoa. My mother suffering from high blood pressure and heart disease, reports attached , please guide me.

Cardiologist

Cardiologist .urgent

A month ago due to anxiety I had palpitations. Now my anxiety is gone but my palpitations are getting worst. I have them when I'm praying, walk a small distance, lying down. After an hour our few minutes they come back . palpitati...

Cardiologist

Heart And Blood Pressure

Salam. My mother has recently recovered from hepatitus. Now she is sufferung from sudden and severe bp low and sometime high blood pressure problem. Her skin became very pale and she suffered from visible weakness in few days. Now o...

Cardiologist

Cardiologist

My mother got heart attack on 4th June 2018, since 5th - 9th Jun she was admitted in Pak Institute of Cardiology. Had her Echo and Angio done. I need help in deciphering her reports and what is the best cardiologist in Lahore for co...

UP TO 40% OFF

Consult with Top PMDC Verified Doctors & Get Upto 40% Discount on Lab Tests

Accurate reports. Trusted labs. Across Pakistan.

Book Lab Tests
PMDC VERIFIED

Consult PMDC Verified Top Cardiologist Across Pakistan

Expert specialists. Trusted clinics. Real patient reviews.

Find top Cardiologist