Questions Asked From General Practitioners

Post Question

Get Affordable Care from General Practitioner

General Practitioner

Medical Fitness

Kia tb ka bad Medical test pass hota han? Bahir country jany ka leyie

General Practitioner

Skin Problem

Sir Mery face py چھائیوں(freckles) k nishan han jo barhty ja rhy han plz tell solution about it

General Practitioner

Heartburn And Construction

Been 4 months I been trying different medications for heartburn and construction but not relief places help me with some your advice

General Practitioner

Hair Fall

Hair Fall Boht Zyda ho raha a hijama krwana best ho ga Already Biotin Use kr raha o

General Practitioner

Hair Fall

How can i control hair fall and improve hair growth.

General Practitioner

Skin Lasor Treatment

There are more hair or blackheads on face so I want medic or lasor treatment if anyone know please inform me

General Practitioner

Mjy Sir K Balon Ka Masala Hai Bhot Girty Hain Ganj Pan Ho Rha So I Want Some Solution

mujy apny balon k liye problem ho rahi hai bhot sary ball everyday girty hIm pehly to thora ganj pan tha but ab zeyda ho rha hai us k liye mjy mojan elaj chaye

General Practitioner

Side Effects Of Using Maca Tablet

My sister is going through period problem nd harmonal problem too Dr percribed her Maca tablet for hamones I want to ask is there any side effects of using it or agr wo use krti h tu facial hair grwth tu ni ho gi is sa kindly any te...

General Practitioner

Hair Problem

Any doctor here who has guarantteed treatment of androgenic alopecia? I want to book an appointment.

UP TO 40% OFF

Consult with Top PMDC Verified Doctors & Get Upto 40% Discount on Lab Tests

Accurate reports. Trusted labs. Across Pakistan.

Book Lab Tests
PMDC VERIFIED

Consult PMDC Verified Top General Practitioner Across Pakistan

Expert specialists. Trusted clinics. Real patient reviews.

Find top General Practitioner