Questions Asked From General Practitioners

Post Question

Get Affordable Care from General Practitioner

General Practitioner

Lab Test Report

Is there any major problem when the platelet is less then 150?

General Practitioner

Mouth Smell

mery mouth se breath se bhut bad smell ati hy main 4 times brush karta hu phir bhi smell ni jati hy main saas bhi leta hu tu barabar waly ko smell ajati hy plz koi dawa batae

General Practitioner

Mra Masals Kamzor A

mara masals kamzor a chalna pherna ma mukil hote a and agr nacha zameen pa bath jay to kisi sahara ka bagar othna ni hota

General Practitioner

Syphilis

sir mara syphilis problem ta kfi treatment lia ab test krwaya 1.1280 ratio kindly btae ya tk ha ya ab bi reactive ha?

General Practitioner

Throat Infection

Aoa mere galle main dard hoti ha, kuch bhi khao jese roti, koi spicy cheez to boht irritation hoti ha gale main, fever hoa tha mujhe usk bad se aisa ha aram ni ara Plz kindly help

General Practitioner

Naegleria Virus

Me swimmer ni hun but 2 3 din se mujhy bukhar ha or sir me b shadeed drd ha or gardn k back side py khichao b ha But mujhy abhi tk vomit ni ai Kya yeh neglera k symptoms hn

General Practitioner

Night Eating Syndrome And Worms

I have night eating syndrome which I have come to know about through the Internet. several doctors I have been to but none never told me this. I have had general, gyni and gastreontoligst. I remain awake all night because there is...

General Practitioner

Vomiting And Blood Pressure Low

Whenever i travel on AC bus or Car, I feel Vomiting and Shivering and my BP gettings Low.. But When I travel in Non AC Bus i never feel it.. Please suggest me Good advise

General Practitioner

Pet M Dard

2 dn se pet k ooper k hissy m shadeed dard h ye reportsplz chek kr k batain

UP TO 40% OFF

Consult with Top PMDC Verified Doctors & Get Upto 40% Discount on Lab Tests

Accurate reports. Trusted labs. Across Pakistan.

Book Lab Tests
PMDC VERIFIED

Consult PMDC Verified Top General Practitioner Across Pakistan

Expert specialists. Trusted clinics. Real patient reviews.

Find top General Practitioner