Questions Asked From General Practitioners

Post Question

Get Affordable Care from General Practitioner

General Practitioner

Urine Comes With Ejaculation And Feel No Orgasm

A pic describing my problem is attached Kindly just tell me is it something serious or not?

General Practitioner

Kabz

10 mahine ki bachi he. har waqt kabz rehti he or poti k lite bahoot zor lagata he koi illaj Bata de

General Practitioner

Mouth Smell

hi doctors I have problem.i found bad smell in my mouth even after brush. what is the problem..

General Practitioner

Plastic Cutting Boards Cause Cancer?

are plastic cutting boards used to cut vegetables in kitchen safe to use? I have seen these white plastic cutting boards being used a lot in saudi arabia. I am concerned for my health since i eat most of the times from hotels and th...

General Practitioner

Male Infertility

whom shall i consult for male infertility problem. my husband is infertile for 10 years. plz help

General Practitioner

Gus . Masana. Or Shahawat Ka

gus buhat rehti hai jis ki waja se masana b dard karta hai or shahawat bi kam hai

General Practitioner

Skin Problem

Saree body pe khushki ke wja se daanee bn gae h or bht zyada Kharish hoti h..... Koi ltoion suggest kr de....

General Practitioner

Too Small Veins

I wish to donate blood, but my veins are too small and can only be found with butterfly needle. How to make them more prominent and can I still donate blood?

General Practitioner

Depresson

deoresson problm k liy koi rwalpindi main dr hy acha sa to kindy help

UP TO 40% OFF

Consult with Top PMDC Verified Doctors & Get Upto 40% Discount on Lab Tests

Accurate reports. Trusted labs. Across Pakistan.

Book Lab Tests
PMDC VERIFIED

Consult PMDC Verified Top General Practitioner Across Pakistan

Expert specialists. Trusted clinics. Real patient reviews.

Find top General Practitioner