Questions Asked From General Practitioners

Post Question

Get Affordable Care from General Practitioner

General Practitioner

I Have Pcos

I have pcos, in which I am suffering from menstrual cycle problems, it comes after 2 or 3 month late, I have gain weight, I have acne. I always tired, can't do anything due to low energy, there is always pain in my right shoulder....

General Practitioner

About Vaccine

aj mana Moderna vaccine lagwai hai 1st dose lakin Injection lagwana Ka bad Arm mein kafi dard hai jaha injection laga tha ab kiya karna chiya

General Practitioner

Covid19 Related

I got fever on last sat 31st July had cough & nose remained congested. Later on that week I lost my smelling sense & isolated myself. Just yesterday went for covid pcr test and it came negative. But I have persistent cough n...

General Practitioner

After Vaccine Body Pain

hello doc mery husband ny Sunday ko vaccine lgwai thi aur subha un ki arm mein bht pain ho rai thi aur phr in ki body mein b pain start ho gai h to ap sy ya puchna tha k body pain kb tk thk ho ge wesy to wo 2 Panadol ly rahy h magr...

General Practitioner

Galay Main Pain Ha Or Jala Taqreebn 2 Maah Se Masla Ha

galay main dard or jalan aayin din yeh masla

General Practitioner

Late Periods

Salam, i've tested for Beta HCG that was negative, my periods was due on 21 of July but its not coming , i got Sinovac shot right before 5 days of eid, i felt blood clot with a discharge (likorrhea) i thought my periods going to sta...

General Practitioner

Don't Know

What is the reason of puffiness under eyes ??or eyes bags

General Practitioner

Dr.sahab Muje Hapactics B Muje Kon Si Tablet Leni Chahiyie

mane dr qurshi sy tablet bhe le the phir bhe result nhi aaya.

General Practitioner

Cholestrol

Kindly see my reports n tell me, are my reports normal or not? If not, then what should to do?

UP TO 40% OFF

Consult with Top PMDC Verified Doctors & Get Upto 40% Discount on Lab Tests

Accurate reports. Trusted labs. Across Pakistan.

Book Lab Tests
PMDC VERIFIED

Consult PMDC Verified Top General Practitioner Across Pakistan

Expert specialists. Trusted clinics. Real patient reviews.

Find top General Practitioner