Questions Asked From General Practitioners

Post Question

Get Affordable Care from General Practitioner

General Practitioner

ESR High 91

My mother has high ESR level. She has been coughing since 1 year. Hepatitis B&C,TB test is negative. Weight 32 Kg. her heart beet is keep on increasing sam time. She has a preexisting heart condition suddenly increase her heart rat...

General Practitioner

I Have Shin Splint Problem In Both Feet My Muscles Are Very Painful I Have Been To Many Doctors But Nothing Helped If You Guys Help Me

I have shin splint problem in both feet my muscles are very painful I have been to many doctors but nothing helped if you guys help me

General Practitioner

Cat Bite Diabetic Foot

Cat bite my mother last night we got first aid with tetanus shot and voren, augmentin for pain. She is diabetic and she wounds are deep. Rabies is not available anywhere . Is the tetanus enough for her ? Also pls recommend any ointm...

General Practitioner

Issue Piles Blooding

Salam mujhe pahle piles me dard tha betha nh jata tha to dr ko dikhaya ab dr na 15 days ki tablet likh kr di us sy dard nh howa piles khra tha ab Jalan hoti he piles me or aj blooding howi or piles ki size me kami Feel ki kya ye Pil...

General Practitioner

Genital Shortness

Hi Sir . I'm facing an issue that my Genital Size is getting smaller . I'm getting very depressed now. I'm Not married yet . Sir kindly tell me what to do to stop it from shrinking and making it larger again

General Practitioner

Asalam O Alaikum Dr Sahib Mujhe Bagloon Mein Bohat Zaiyada Paseena Ata Hai As Ka Koi Ilaj Betain

bagal paseena ata hai as ka ilaj betain

General Practitioner

Cold N Flu

Dear doctors, I am 38 weeks pregnant and got attacked by flu and cold. My pregnancy i completely fine Alhamdulillah. I need someone to advice me a safest treatment to eradicate it as soon as possible. I have blocked and runny nos...

General Practitioner

B12 Deficiency

I have diagnosed with B12 deficiency before 6mos, I had h. pylori also but recover from it on 2020 Symptoms was 1. Neuropathy 2. Stomach Pain 3. Vission Problem 4. Extreme Anxiety 5. Sleep deprivation and more. Doctor prescribed me...

General Practitioner

Acne Problem

Acne hn bread zra bri hoti ha acne ho jty hn koi treeka bta dn kindly koi tube wagera

UP TO 40% OFF

Consult with Top PMDC Verified Doctors & Get Upto 40% Discount on Lab Tests

Accurate reports. Trusted labs. Across Pakistan.

Book Lab Tests
PMDC VERIFIED

Consult PMDC Verified Top General Practitioner Across Pakistan

Expert specialists. Trusted clinics. Real patient reviews.

Find top General Practitioner