Questions Asked From Internal Medicines

Post Question

Get Affordable Care from Internal Medicine

Profile Photo of Dr. Muhammad Nouman Anjum

Dr. Muhammad Nouman Anjum

General Physician, Internal Medicine Specialist, Diabetologist, Family Medicine, Hypertension Specialist

Lahore

13 years experience . 2,607 reviews

Infectious Diseases Blood Pressure Heart Diseases
Profile Photo of Dr. Sandeep Kumar

Dr. Sandeep Kumar

General Physician, Internal Medicine Specialist, Allergy Specialist, Diabetologist

Quetta

6 years experience . 372 reviews

Gastroenterology Hepatolgy Infectious Diseases
Internal Medicine

Folic Acid

Assalamu alaikum folic acid kaise use kare kitni Leni hai pr day ham 1 trimester mein kitni mg wali le please btaiye

Internal Medicine

Semen Analysis Report

Is my report normal? Are PH and WBC also normal? Do I need treatment? Kindly suggest me

Internal Medicine

Lipid Profile Fasting

Salam! I had to do fasting for lipid profile. I had dinner at 10 at night, then drank milk at 2:30 at night, then gave blood at 2:30 in the afternoon the next day. Is this okay or did I fast for longer time? Thanks!

Internal Medicine

Hypothyroid

meri reports theek hain ya abhi bhi problem hai ?

Internal Medicine

Brain

Mujhay kbhe kbhar chkr aa jate hai aur kbhe kbhe tu aesa lagta hai ke jese zil zila aa gaya ho aesa ho jata hai hr chez ult phult hoi nazar ate hai

Internal Medicine

I Need Help Dr

mera sara jism dard karta ha jab mai musht zani na karon to agar wife se bat karon to uraine wali jagha bhot dard hota ha plz help me

Internal Medicine

Second Vaccination

AOA doc mera beta 2 month ka 10 January ko hony Wala baby ki second vaccination 28 December ko hoi thi 2 legs par injection lgy thy magr right leg par red nishan parha h aur leg nishan ki jaga sy hard ho rai h kya ya normal h

Internal Medicine

CBC Test

Aslam o alaikum all doctors please guid Karen k yay test report theek hay mughay baqi sub tu theek lag rahi hay magar yay Monocytes aor Eosinophils 0 percent hay please guid kar den k confusion wali baat hay ya nahi

Internal Medicine

Covid Positive

I have tested positive for Covid 6 days back.. I had runny nose, cough, bodypains and fever but most symptoms seem to be settled now, I mainly have cough and fatigue now... Oxygen saturation is 96.. I am taking Panadol cf once or tw...

UP TO 40% OFF

Consult with Top PMDC Verified Doctors & Get Upto 40% Discount on Lab Tests

Accurate reports. Trusted labs. Across Pakistan.

Book Lab Tests
PMDC VERIFIED

Consult PMDC Verified Top Internal Medicine Across Pakistan

Expert specialists. Trusted clinics. Real patient reviews.

Find top Internal Medicine