Questions Asked From Internal Medicines

Post Question

Get Affordable Care from Internal Medicine

Profile Photo of Dr. Muhammad Nouman Anjum

Dr. Muhammad Nouman Anjum

General Physician, Internal Medicine Specialist, Diabetologist, Family Medicine, Hypertension Specialist

Lahore

13 years experience . 2,607 reviews

Infectious Diseases Blood Pressure Heart Diseases
Profile Photo of Dr. Sandeep Kumar

Dr. Sandeep Kumar

General Physician, Internal Medicine Specialist, Allergy Specialist, Diabetologist

Quetta

6 years experience . 372 reviews

Gastroenterology Hepatolgy Infectious Diseases
Internal Medicine

Vitamin B12

Vitamin B12 k Lea supplement name. And other food sources bata dijya, Konsa test krwna chiya.

Internal Medicine

Dosage Of D Shot Vitamin D

seeking answer for dosage of Vitamin D... asking for self and husband age 36 and my kids age 11 and 8

Internal Medicine

Numbness In Fingers After Pfizer Vaccine

I got Pfizer vaccine injected in my left arm yesterday. My ring finger and little finger of my right arm are numb since then. How can I get the sensation back in my fingers?

Internal Medicine

Breast Pain

Mjhy kafi din sy breast mai pain ho rha h nd kch khaun tw dil khrb hota h kbi bht bhook lgti h kbi nhi or pait mai naaf k pass halki si pain rehti h metha khaun tw asy jsy vomit ajy gi tez mirchain khata khaun tw feel hi nhi hota

Internal Medicine

PE, ED Issues

Since years I am facing subject noted problems. With diabetes since 7 years.

Internal Medicine

مجھے ہفتے میں ایک دن سردرد رہتا ہے ۔اب گولیوں آرام نہیں ملتا۔انجکشن سے آرام ملتا ہے۔کبھی پورا سر کبھی آدھا سر اور کبھی گردن جھگڑا لیتا ہے

مجھے سردرد رہتا ہے ۔اب گولیوں سے آرام نہیں ملتا۔انجکشن سے آرام ملتا ہے۔کبھی پورا سر کبھی آدھا سر اور کبھی گردن جھگڑا لیتا ہے۔پہلے ہفتے میں اب ہفتے میں دو تین مرتبہ ھوتا ھے

Internal Medicine

Naak Kan Gala

Nazla ho jata hai gala jaldu kharb ho jata hai kam sonaie dynall

Internal Medicine

Not Getting Concentration Or Focus.

I got Dengue last month, it made me too weak. Nowadays I feel very uncomfortable because of not getting concentration on someone or something. E.g. if a teacher is teaching my mind is absent all time in that. Also I cannot remember...

Internal Medicine

Harmonal Problem

My weight has been increasing despite of the fact I don't eat too much due to which my confidence has been shattered. People give me advices that I might have PCO's but I don't have any symptoms of PCO's !! What should I do??

UP TO 40% OFF

Consult with Top PMDC Verified Doctors & Get Upto 40% Discount on Lab Tests

Accurate reports. Trusted labs. Across Pakistan.

Book Lab Tests
PMDC VERIFIED

Consult PMDC Verified Top Internal Medicine Across Pakistan

Expert specialists. Trusted clinics. Real patient reviews.

Find top Internal Medicine