Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine Specialist on Calf Pain

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Male, 25 Years old, Scotland

I've had Calf pain( penio ka dard )for a long time, but it's been really bad for the last two days. It feels like the blood isn't flowing or the veins are swollen. The pain is so intense it makes me want to cry. I've been driving a taxi for the past six months, which might be the cause. However, I had this pain even when I was in Pakistan, and it hasn't gone away. I can't figure out why I'm feeling this way. Please suggest a solution.

Internal Medicine Specialist in Lahore - Dr. Muntaqa Butt

go for this test:

Doppler ultrasound bilateral lower limbs
HbA1c
CBC
ESR, CRP
Fasting Lipid Profile


0

0

Member of Marham-Forum

Aoa !
your weight ? and any medicine you are using ?


0

0

General Physician in Multan - Dr. Muhammad Mudasir Saleem

AOA sir, kbse he ye issue? koi test kraya ? koi med li apne? preshan na hon it's curable


0

0

Attach Photo here: