Questions Asked From Sexologists

Post Question

Get Affordable Care from Sexologist

Sexologist

Pain In Left Testis

I am 21 years old Boy. I do almost everyday Masturbation once from past 3 days i am feeling paining, Burning Sensation, in left testes. I think its bcz i do excessive masturbation thats Why my veins Swell. I putted my testes in litt...

Sexologist

Errectile Dysfunctiin

Sir mujy Ed ka msla ha ma ne penile doopler krwaya jis ma injection k 20 mint bad peak systolic right ,artery 31 or left ma 30 or endoylic velocity absent ha mera ultrasound thk ha ya nhi or kya medicine sy ilaj hoga ya therapy krwa...

Sexologist

Infertility

Dr Sahab Mara husband k test ma sperm count motility or morphology sab kharab ha or debris k sat +++ ha ki masla hosakta ha

Sexologist

Penis Ky Head Ma Dard Hota Yae

sir penis ky head ma dard hota hae jab kapry se lagta hae many unprotecte sex keia tha mere penis py wart nikal aye 5 wo tho skin waly doctor ky pass giya unho ny De wart wala lotion diya osss ky sath teek ho gaye abi kafi ilaj keia...

Sexologist

Sexul Problem Weeknees

mujh marna kamzorii hogii h

Sexologist

Testicle Pain

AoA dr. Mujhe na aj testicle mai pain ho rha mai aj call pr larki sa bt kr rha tha rr mai khud ko release ni kia penis sa fluid niklta rha (watery) rr drd ho rha tha to mai semen release kr dia rr lair gya ab rest ki to drd kam ho g...

Sexologist

Semen Analysis

Assalam o Alaikum Sir/Maam, Meri Shadi ko ik saal ho gya ha abi tak koi good news nai ha Kisi ny mujhe Semen Test k liye bola tha. Kya koi report check kr k Guide kr sakta ha. JazakAllah khair.

Sexologist

Small Spot On Genital.

have some small spot on genital part . which doctors should consult

Sexologist

Sexologist

Hi Sir , I hope so everything is fine. I'm 22 years old and I want to get married but my penis is very small so I need a medical solutions please. Thanks

UP TO 40% OFF

Consult with Top PMDC Verified Doctors & Get Upto 40% Discount on Lab Tests

Accurate reports. Trusted labs. Across Pakistan.

Book Lab Tests
PMDC VERIFIED

Consult PMDC Verified Top Sexologist Across Pakistan

Expert specialists. Trusted clinics. Real patient reviews.

Find top Sexologist