Questions Asked From Sexologists

Post Question

Get Affordable Care from Sexologist

Sexologist

I Have Some Kind Of Pimple On Male Organ From 2 Years

I don't know exactly what it is it been 2 year i notice it on my male part I don't know which type of doctor i have to consult ?

Sexologist

Morning Erections

I am unmarried, male, 28. I am not getting morning erectioms from last one month? I have heard that , it is the signs of erectile dysfunction. Please help me, why I am not getting morning erections

Sexologist

Penis Ky Head Ma Dard

sir mere penis jab shalwar kapry se lagta hae tho intehai dard swelling shoro ho jata hae baqi sary test clear hae 8 months antibiotics medicine use ki hae but masla hal nai hoti hae kafi online doctors se ilaj ki hae practically do...

Sexologist

Less Sperm Count

sperm count is less which medicine should use

Sexologist

Genital Shrinking

Hi . I'm having an extreme issue with my penis as it's getting smaller. I'm not married . It's length and width , both getting smaller. kindly Tell me what do I do to make it Bigger again.

Sexologist

UNDESCENDED TESTIS

A 11 years old boy having pain in his lower abdomen and little bit irritation while urinating. Doctors suggest him INJ. IVF-C 5000 for 3 weeks and twice a week. Kindly tell me the conclusion according to these reports.

Sexologist

Infertility Due To Varicocele

I have very low sperm count 3k and fSh value 30 .. I want to know the total cost of varicocele surgery cost

Sexologist

Laparoscopy Diagnostic

Recommendation suggestions required for Diagnostic Laparoscopy. Married from 5 years. Husband Semen 140 million /2ml / motality 50% Please suggest what should we do next

Sexologist

ED Issue.

Difficult to get erect n release early. Further, I m married n alhamdulillah have 3 children n also has no bad habits throughout. So, please suggest some good medicine for the ED issue having minimal of side effects.

UP TO 40% OFF

Consult with Top PMDC Verified Doctors & Get Upto 40% Discount on Lab Tests

Accurate reports. Trusted labs. Across Pakistan.

Book Lab Tests
PMDC VERIFIED

Consult PMDC Verified Top Sexologist Across Pakistan

Expert specialists. Trusted clinics. Real patient reviews.

Find top Sexologist