Mujhe doctor ne B12 k injection likhe the 2 sal phle me 2 lgway phir chor diye mujhe rat ko nend nhi ati bht Koshish k. Bad bhi or paon k talwe Dard krte hn mujhe period me bhi masla he Kam ate hn weight bhi barh Raha he mujhe B12 k...
I had intercouse on 27 August used protection as well my last period date was 5 August but i didn't have periods on 5 September now its coming October. i have irregular periods from 8 months. also i am having severe periods pain bh...
My mother suffer with piles issue
پلیز مجھے بھی کوئی ڈکٹر مدد کریں۔یا کوئی مجھے ایسے ٹیبلیٹ بتایےکہ اس کے ساتھ میں ٹھیک جاومیری یادداشت کمزور ہے۔اکیلے گھر سے باہر نکل نہیں جاسکتا۔اگر ساتھ میں کوئی دوست مل جائے تو ڈر ختم ہو جاتا ہے۔لیکن ہر وقت اللہ سے دعا کرتا ہوں۔کہ...
سلام میری بیٹی جس کی عمر سات سال ہے اس کو جھٹکے آتے اچانک سے گر جاتی جس کی وجھ سے اسے وقتا فوقتاً بھت چھوٹے بھی لگتی رہتی اس کو لیرس ڈراپس دیتے ہیں لیکن اب اس سے بھی فرق نہیں پڑہ رہا پلیز کوئی پراپر آسان سستا طریقہ بتائیں
Mja hairfall ho rah ha or hair be bht zada gir rah ha
Or ma bht zada Masturbation be kartha ho ma kasi asi adat koi apni life se khtm kar do
I’m a 23-year-old, 5′4″ tall, and my weight has been around 39–42 kg. I’ve struggled to gain weight for a long time. I usually eat two meals a day because I don’t feel hungry enough to eat more. My blood tests from April showed: -...
I’m a 23-year-old female, 5′4″ tall, and my weight has been around 40–42 kg. I’ve struggled to gain weight for a long time. I usually eat two meals a day because I don’t feel hungry enough to eat more. My blood tests from April sho...
Accurate reports. Trusted labs. Across Pakistan.
Expert specialists. Trusted clinics. Real patient reviews.
Available: 15/7 For Your Service
The doctor's assistant is here to help you
Call to book an appointment or for any queries
Available: 09:00 AM - 11:00 PM
We are here to help you :)
Feel free to call our helpline
Call Here:
We use necessary cookies to make our site work for you. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have understood our Cookie Policy I Agree