Book Video Consultation
Stay Home
No Waiting in lines
Audio/Video Call
PMC Verified Doctors
Asking for Self, Female, 23 years old, Islamabad
I’m a 23-year-old, 5′4″ tall, and my weight has been around 39–42 kg. I’ve struggled to gain weight for a long time. I usually eat two meals a day because I don’t feel hungry enough to eat more. My blood tests from April showed: - Ferritin: 12.8 ng/mL - Vitamin B12: 242 pg/mL - MCV: 82 fL - MCH: 26 pg - RDW-CV: 16% I’m taking a B12 supplement. I started iron tablets earlier but couldn’t take them consistently because they were large. I’m starting iron again today. I often feel tired, and my blood pressure tends to be on the lower side. I’ve tried both Trimetabol and Apizyt syrups, with little effect. With Apizyt, I noticed a slight increase in appetite for a few days after finishing the bottle, but not much while taking it. I’ve also tried Ensure, but it’s too expensive for me to use regularly. I don’t take any other medicines. What could be causing my low appetite and difficulty gaining weight? What should I get checked? Is there an effective appetite treatment that won’t make me sleepy during the day, since I’m already tired and tend to have lower blood pressure?
You should eat dates and shakes of Dates and Bananas. Take Syp.Tres Orix Forte 3times aday. Take 3 meals a day.Healthy breakfast having eggs on daily basis.Regular exercise and walk for 30minutes daily before meals.Take Tablet Maltofer Fol chewable tablets of iron daily Get done your Vitamin D also.Take Tablet Qalsan D daily.Take Tablet Mecobal 2times aday for 15days.
You should take a tablet.Estar 20mg(Escitalopram) half hour before sleeping at night
at least for 6week
78 Positive Reviews