Evercare Hospital Lahore is a modern, cutting-edge multi-disciplinary hospital in Lahore, Pakistan. It is the flagship hospital of the Evercare Group in Pakistan. This modern hospital, which opened in 2019, offers a wide range of clinical services and specialties. The hospital provides a full range of high-quality clinical, diagnostic, and treatment services using cutting-edge technology.
They offer advanced levels of diagnosis and treatment as a wholly-owned Evercare Group hospital, ensuring that every patient receives the highest levels of international standard care. Their vision is to improve the quality of healthcare in Pakistan, and we are pleased to say that we are well on our way. They are quality accredited by the Punjab Healthcare Commission and are working towards the Joint Commission International gold standard in hospital accreditation. They were Pakistan's first LEED-Gold certified hospital, indicating energy efficiency and sustainability.
They are constantly improving their services in order to become the leading tertiary care hospital in Lahore. An expert team of skilled international hospital administrators, medical consultants and surgeons, well-trained nurses and paramedical staff, and well-trained paramedics oversee the entire patient journey in a clean, efficient, safe, and caring environment. High-quality diagnostic services are provided at Evercare Hospital Lahore by Islamabad Diagnostic Centre (IDC), a partner company of the Evercare Group that has been providing high-quality diagnostic imaging and pathology services in Pakistan since 2004.
In response to the Corona Virus, a monitoring desk has been set up at the entrance gate and the emergency exit with the primary goal of screening every one. Following the Corona outbreak, the number of hand sanitizers in all public and patient care areas has been increased to ensure the safety of patients and visitors. The hospital, as a responsible organization, assists ordinary citizens in maintaining their health in full compliance with internationally recognized guidelines.
Staff and Facilities:
- Evercare Hospital Lahore Doctors: 100 PLUS
- Number of Beds: 280
Evercare Hospital's Departments
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Nutrition and Diet Control
- Plastic Surgery
- General Surgery
- ENT (Ear, Nose & Throat)
- Internal / General / Family Medicine
Services Provided by Evercare Hospital Lahore
Some of the services provided by Evercare Hospital Lahore to its patients include the following:
- Outpatient Services: The Outpatient Department provides a wide range of medical and surgical health-related services seven days a week.
- Emergency Services Available 24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week: Evercare Hospital's Emergency and Trauma Services are open 24 hours a day, seven days a week for patients in life-threatening situations.
- Physical and Rehabilitative Medicine: The physiotherapy department at Evercare Hospital also provides inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation.
- 24-Hour Radiology Services: The Department of Radiology at Evercare Hospital is a vital department for clinical diagnosis, treatment, and research that is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Endoscopy Services: Evercare Hospital endoscopic services provide our patients with the best possible care in a safe and comfortable environment.
- Dialysis Services Available 24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week: Dialysis is a critical component of your long-term health because it is a life-sustaining therapy for renal illness.
- Pulmonary Function Tests: Evercare Hospital offers a variety of tests to assess individuals with respiratory symptoms and lung disorders.
- Open 24 Hours: The pharmacy is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week for both inpatients and outpatients. The drugstore carries a wide variety of pharmaceuticals. * 24 Hrs.
- Lab Services: Laboratory Services are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. In order to provide patients with round-the-clock services, the Evercare Hospital Laboratory is capable of performing over 650 different tests.
- Vaccination Service: Protective vaccinations for children and adults are also provided at Evercare Hospital.
- Daycare Service: Daycare services are provided by well-trained doctors and nurses, ensuring that patients receive prompt treatment.
- Lithotripsy: Evercare Hospital also offers lithotripsy, the most advanced treatment for kidney stones available today.
- Catheterization Laboratory: Evercare Hospital's Cardiac Catheterization Laboratory offers interventional cardiology services.
Types of Wards and Rooms at Evercare Hospital Lahore
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU): The neonatal intensive care unit (NICU) is for extremely ill babies who require extensive care.
- PICU (Pediatric Intensive Care Unit): A four-bed specialty facility with one isolation bed that provides intensive care services to children.
- Recovery Rooms: To care for post-operative patients, the recovery room is a closely monitored space staffed by highly skilled nursing and anesthesia professionals.
- ICU (Intensive Care Unit): Evercare Hospital 's intensive care unit (ICU) is for critically ill patients and provides expert nursing and medical care. The ICU has ten beds in total.
- SCU (Special Care Unit): A step-down facility for patients who have been transferred from the intensive care unit, the special care unit is a facility for patients who have been transferred from the intensive care unit. It's a four-bed unit with only one nurse.
- Pediatric Ward: This is a 14-bed paediatric unit staffed by specialised nurses and doctors.
- Private, semi-private, and general ward rooms: All rooms have air conditioning, on-suite toilets, satellite TV, and medical care.
- Baby Nursery: The Well Baby Nursery (WBN) is intended for preterm and near-term newborns who require extra care.
Book an appointment with Evercare Hospital Lahore
You can book an appointment with the doctors at Evercare Hospital Lahore through Marham's website, Android App, or iOS App on Apple Store.
Evercare Hospital's Fee Range
The average consultation fee at Evercare Hospital Lahore is 1000 rupees.
D1 Commercial, NECHS Lahore, Pakistan.
Evercare Hospital's Contact
By calling Marham's helpline: 0311-1222398, you can get in touch with the doctors at Evercare Hospital Lahore.