TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ONLINE PAYMENTS
Marham Medicare Private, on behalf of itself under the brand "Marham" (“Marham”), is the author and publisher of the internet resource www.marham.pk and the mobile application ‘Marham’ (together, “Website”). Marham owns and operates the services provided through the Website.These terms and conditions apply to the customer who utilizes any of the services offered by Marham through any of its platforms (Web, App, and/or call center) by making a payment to Marham.pk (Marham). Kindly read these terms and conditions carefully. By authorizing a payment to Marham through the online payment service ("the service"), it would be treated as a deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions. Marham reserves all the rights to amend these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice. It is the responsibility of the Customer to have read the terms and conditions before using the Service.
- Payment(s) through this Service may be made with a Credit card, Debit card, Mobile wallets, Net Banking, or any other digital payment methods.
- Before using this Service, it is recommended that the customer shall make a necessary inquiry about the charges or fees payable against the Credit/Debit card used from Credit Card or the Debit Card service provider i.e. the respective Bank.
- The credit card information supplied at the time of using the service is processed by the payment gateway of the service provider and is not supplied to Marham. It is the sole responsibility of the Customer of the service to ensure that the information entered in the relevant fields are correct. It is recommended that you take and retain a copy of the transaction for record-keeping purposes, which might assist in the resolution of any disputes that may arise out or usage of the service
- The Customer agrees, understands, and confirms that his/ her personal data including without limitation details relating to debit card/ credit card/net banking transmitted over the Internet may be susceptible to misuse, hacking, theft, and/ or fraud and that Marham or the Payment Service Provider(s) have no control over such matters.
- The service is provided using a payment gateway service provider through a secure website. However, neither the payment gateway service provider nor Marham gives any assurance, that the information so provided online by a customer is secured or may be read or intercepted by a third party. Marham does not accept or assume any liability in the event of such unauthorized interception, hacking, or other unauthorized access to information provided by a customer of the service.
- Marham and/or the Payment Service Providers shall not be liable for any inaccuracy, error or delay in, or omission of (a) any data, information or message, or (b) the transmission or delivery of any such data, information or message; or (c) any loss or damage arising from or occasioned by any such inaccuracy, error, delay or omission, non-performance or interruption in any such data, information or message. Under no circumstances shall the Marham and/or the Payment Service Providers, its employees, directors, and its third-party agents involved in processing, delivering, or managing the Services, be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever, including punitive or exemplary arising out of or in any way connected with the provision of or any inadequacy or deficiency in the provision of the Services or resulting from unauthorized access or alteration of transmissions of data or arising from suspension or termination of the Service.
- The Customer agrees that Marham or any of its employees will not be held liable By the Customer for any loss or damages arising from your use of, or reliance upon the information contained on the Website, or any failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions where such failure is due to circumstances beyond Marham’s reasonable control. Debit/Credit Card, Bank Account Details.
- The Customer agrees that the debit/credit card details provided by him/ her for use of the aforesaid Service(s) must be correct and accurate and that the Customer shall not use a Debit/ credit card, that is not lawfully owned by him/ her or the use of which is not authorized by the lawful owner thereof. The Customer further agrees and undertakes to Provide correct and valid debit/credit card details.
- The Customer warrants and confirms that when he/ she initiates a payment transaction and/or issues an online payment instruction and provides his/ her card/bank details.
- The Customer is responsible to ensure that the card/ bank account details provided by him/ her are accurate.
- The Customer authorizes debit of the nominated card/ bank account for the payment of fees selected by such Customers along with the applicable Fees.
- The Customer is responsible to ensure that sufficient credit is available on the nominated card/ bank account at the time of making the payment to permit the Payment of the dues payable or fees dues selected by the Customer inclusive of the applicable Fee.