Refunds & Exchange Policy:
- Upon receipt of a valid cancellation request, as mentioned in clause 1.1, we will initiate a refund of the customer’s advance payment. The advance amount may be refunded through IBFT or by reversing the processed transaction or into the Marham wallet within the Marham app.
- Typically, all refunds are processed within 24 working hrs.
- Please note that we shall not be responsible for any delays in credit to the Cardholder's credit card account/ accountholder’s bank account due to any reasons cited by the Payment Gateway or Cardholder's issuing bank.
- You will be provided with a refund reference number for further communication with your bank.
- No refunds/cancellation requests shall be entertained in case of payment against bills / Services received.
- Under no circumstances, cash will be refunded against any cancellation.
No warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, is given by Marham in respect of the operation of the service.
These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of Pakistan and the competent courts at Lahore shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Any dispute arising in relation to the terms and conditions will be submitted to a sole arbitrator appointed by Marham under the provisions of the Arbitration Act, 1940, and any applicable rules thereunder. The venue of Arbitration shall be at Lahore.
All payment details which are entered through this payment gateway are encrypted when the customer enters them. Marham shall not be liable for any failure by the Customer making the payment to properly protect data from being seen on their screen by other persons or otherwise obtained by such other persons, during or after the online payment process.
Variations to the Terms and Conditions:
Marham reserves the right to vary these Terms and Conditions from time to time and the current version will be published on this website. Marham also reserves the right to decline the acceptance of the online payment without assigning any reason.