Best Doctor For Constipation In Bannu
How can I find treatment of Constipation?
Marham helps you to consult the best doctor for constipation Bannu. Get the service based on the hospital location, patient reviews, and cost for the constipation treatment in Bannu.
What is Constipation?
Constipation is defined as having less than three bowel movements per week and is characterized by pain and difficulty while passing stools. The stools are hard, dry, and difficult to expel from the body, leaving the person strained and frustrated. In severe cases, it can lead to other complications like piles, fecal incontinence, etc.
What is the Cost of the Treatment of Constipation?
The treatment of constipation generally involves consultation with a general physician or a gastroenterologist, with fees ranging between PKR 1000 and 5000 depending upon the constipation specialist you choose, and the location of the clinic.
However, if your constipation doctor in Bannu wants you to undergo some diagnostic tests or procedures based on your medical condition, the cost may vary greatly depending upon the procedure used.
Is the treatment or diagnostic procedure for constipation painful?
The procedures involved in the diagnostic and treatment processes may produce mild abdominal discomfort and pain, flatulence, and other gastrointestinal symptoms.
Surgery is performed under general anesthesia and the patient may take due time to recover. The incision may need special care.
In case of a colostomy, your surgeon may refer you to a care provider for proper guidance on cleaning and maintenance of the colostomy bag.
What are the Causes of Constipation?
There are several causes of constipation, including
Aside from lifestyle factors, constipation can also be caused by some pathological issues, including;
Growth of a mass
What are the diagnostic services for constipation?
The diagnosis for constipation includes taking a complete history and physical examination of the patient.
Digital rectal examination - where the specialist examines the insides of your rectum, anus, and prostate gland and feels them for any abnormality by using their lubricated index finger.
Blood tests - blood profiles can help the physician rule out any signs of infection or chronic disease of the liver, kidney, or gut.
X-rays - this is the primary method to rule out any kind of intestinal obstruction and help your doctor visualize the presence of stool in your colon.
Colonoscopy - it is a procedure to visualize and examine the insides of the colon to rule out any abnormalities and growths.
Sigmoidoscopy - it is the same procedure as colonoscopy, led by a fiber optic camera instrument to examine the inside of your sigmoid colon.
Other advanced diagnostic services may include;
Defecography - this procedure involves visualizing the insides of your rectum and the mechanics of your defecating process as you go through it. The studies are carried out using a fluoroscope.
MRI defecography - it is also a type of radiological imaging similar in nature to defecography but utilizes the principles of magnetic resonance imaging (MRI).
Colonic Transit Study - this test helps your physician examine the movement of food through your bowel and look for any abnormalities.
Balloon Expulsion Test - this test helps determine any abnormalities or problems going on with the defecation procedure.
Anorectal Manometry - this procedure is used to measure the pressure inside the anus and rectum and assess their functions.
What are the treatment services for constipation in Bannu?
Some of the most common methods for treating constipation include;
Lifestyle modifications: Constipation can be managed by adopting some lifestyle changes, such as;
Staying hydrated: Increase your water intake as it is one of the most effective ways to combat constipation. Aim to drink at least 6-8 cups of water each day, and more if you live in hot climatic conditions.
Increasing fiber intake: If you suffer from constipation, increasing your fiber intake through diet or supplements is the best way to deal with it. Eating fresh fruits and vegetables rich in fiber can help you fight constipation and ward off other common ailments.
Pharmacological therapy: Laxatives are very commonly used to soften the stools and soothe the elimination process. There are many different types of OTC laxatives present to help relieve constipation, like;
Enema and suppositories
The constipation doctor in Bannu may also prescribe the use of enema from the rectal route to help ease the condition, leading to a faster and smoother elimination process.
However, it is to be noted that the use of laxatives is strictly contraindicated in the presence of a mass/growth whether malignant or benign and in this case, you should not take any home remedies or pharmacological therapy without consulting a constipation doctor first.
Surgical treatment: In the case of constipation resulting from an intestinal obstruction, your primary care physician may refer you to a surgeon to treat the root cause.
The mass is then examined for potential malignancy and its associated treatment protocols.
How can you book an appointment with the best doctor for constipation in Bannu?
You can book an appointment for the treatment of constipation through Marham. The best doctor for constipation in Bannu are listed based on their qualifications, experience, hospital location, and cost.
Frequently Asked Questions
To book your appointment with a specialist of Constipation in bannu, call at 042-32591427 or 0311-1222398. There are no extra charges for booking appointment through Marham.
No, there are no extra charges to book an appointment through marham.pk
The fee for specialists of Constipation in bannu varies from PKR 500-3000 depending upon doctor's experience and qualification.
3 Constipation Doctors in bannu are:
- Zeeshan Ahmad
- Dr Rooman khan
- Dr. Samar Latif
Best 3 Constipation Doctors in bannu are:
- Zeeshan Ahmad
- Dr Rooman khan
- Dr. Samar Latif
Best General Practitioner in other cities of Pakistan
- General Practitioner in Abbottabad
- General Practitioner in Attock
- General Practitioner in Bahawalpur
- General Practitioner in Burewala
- General Practitioner in Chakwal
- General Practitioner in Dera Ghazi Khan
- General Practitioner in Faisalabad
- General Practitioner in Gujranwala
- General Practitioner in Gujrat
- General Practitioner in Hafizabad
- General Practitioner in Haripur
- General Practitioner in Hyderabad
- General Practitioner in Islamabad
- General Practitioner in Jhang
- General Practitioner in Jhelum
- General Practitioner in Karachi
- General Practitioner in Kasur
- General Practitioner in Khanewal
- General Practitioner in Lahore
- General Practitioner in Lalamusa
- General Practitioner in Larkana
- General Practitioner in Lodhran
- General Practitioner in Mansehra
- General Practitioner in Mardan
- General Practitioner in Multan
- General Practitioner in Okara
- General Practitioner in Pattoki
- General Practitioner in Peshawar
- General Practitioner in Quetta
- General Practitioner in Rahim Yar Khan
- General Practitioner in Rawalpindi
- General Practitioner in Sadiqabad
- General Practitioner in Sahiwal
- General Practitioner in Sargodha
- General Practitioner in Sheikhupura
- General Practitioner in Sialkot
- General Practitioner in Taxila
- General Practitioner in Toba Tek Singh
- General Practitioner in Vehari
- General Practitioner in Wah Cantt
Doctors for Constipation in Other Cities
- Doctors for Constipation in Abbottabad
- Doctors for Constipation in Alipur
- Doctors for Constipation in Arifwala
- Doctors for Constipation in Attock
- Doctors for Constipation in Bahawalnagar
- Doctors for Constipation in Bahawalpur
- Doctors for Constipation in Bannu
- Doctors for Constipation in Bhakkar
- Doctors for Constipation in Buner
- Doctors for Constipation in Burewala
- Doctors for Constipation in Chakwal
- Doctors for Constipation in Chiniot