Dr. Tahir Kamal
MBBS, FCPS (Dermatology), DDSC (UK)
25 Years Experience
Dr. Tahir Kamal is a consultant dermatologist practicing at Skin Life Clinic, Lahore. He is a specialist in treating acne problems, hair fall and non-surgical ways to remove wrinkles and double chin. He has experience of 17 years in this field.
He did MBBS from King Edward Medical College Lahore and later completed his FCPS from College of Physicians and Surgeons Pakistan, and Diploma in Dermatology from University of Wales College of Medicine UK.
Dr. Tahir Kamal is available from Monday to Friday between 06:00 PM - 09:00 PM at Skin Life Clinic, Lahore. To book an appointment with Dr.Tahir Kamal, call at Marham helpline: 0311-1222398 and schedule your appointment.
|MBBS||King Edward Medical College|
|FCPS (Dermatology)||College of Physicians and Surgeons|
|Diploma in Dermatology||University of Wales College of Medicine UK|
|Ex-Assistant Professor||Allama Iqbal Medical College|
|Ex-Assistant Professor||Lahore General Hospital|
|Senior Medical Officer||Lahore General Hospital|
|Senior Registrar||Jinnah Hospital, Lahore|
|Medical Officer||Jinnah Hospital, Lahore|
|Medical Officer||Mayo Hospital, Lahore|
- Comparative efficacy of tropical calcipotriol with betamethasone vaerate ointment
- Comparative efficacy of intense pulse light with long pulsed NDYAG laser in idiopathic facial Hirsutism
- Case report on "Disseminated Actinic Porokeratosis"
- Effects of Cyclosporine orally in chronic plaque psoriasis
- Effects of PRP therapy in Alopecia Areata
- Case report on "Poyderma Gangrenosum Associated with ulcerative colitis"
- Low-influence Q-switched neodymium-doped yttrium aluminium garnet laser for the treatment of facial melasama in local population