Questions Asked From Andrologists

Post Question

Get Affordable Care from Andrologist

Andrologist

Penis Deformed

I have problem that my penis becomes thin from root and thick from above whenever I pass stools and gets some deformed shape like hourglass. Why does this happens??. Is it peyronie's disease??. Does it effect erection??

Andrologist

Dear Sir Last Week I Am Doing Masturbating Almost 3 Hours But When I Discharge I Am Feeling Pain In Discharging And After This Continuously I Feeling Pain In Head Of My Penis And Then Complete Penis And Also I Was Doing Pee So It's Very Burn And Then

Dear sir last week I am doing masturbating almost 3 hours but when I discharge I am feeling pain in discharging and after this continuously I feeling pain in head of my penis and then pain on complete penis and after this when i am...

Andrologist

Jaryan

Jaryan is myth or disease in medical field. Whenever i think sexful thoughts some secretions comesout with urine and every morning drops comeout before urine. Want to take advice.

Andrologist

Venous Leak

Does masturbation cause venous leak?. I have problem with maintaining erection and morning erection is weak also. What should I do??

Andrologist

Semen Enelysis Report

kindly mjhe guide kr den ke meri report normel hai ya kch issues hain plz doctor sb

Andrologist

Premature Ejectulation

salaam. my friend is suffering from premature ejectulation issue. in the start of married life, everything was fine. but after 2 months he said his wife's behaviour was changing just because of premature ejectulatio as it was not co...

Andrologist

Symon Problem

shadi ko 5 sal hogy bt olad ni hui

Andrologist

Semen Report Examine Plz

semen report examine plz i have a problem

Andrologist

Infertility

plz some one till me about my semen Analysis test report that is there any problem in my test report or not. If have then what should I do further. Color G white viscosity thin Total sperm count 60ml pus cel...

UP TO 40% OFF

Consult with Top PMDC Verified Doctors & Get Upto 40% Discount on Lab Tests

Accurate reports. Trusted labs. Across Pakistan.

Book Lab Tests
PMDC VERIFIED

Consult PMDC Verified Top Andrologist Across Pakistan

Expert specialists. Trusted clinics. Real patient reviews.

Find top Andrologist