Questions Asked From Andrologists

Post Question

Get Affordable Care from Andrologist

Andrologist

Pus Cell In Urine And Sperm

many times i was treated but still make no difference condition is same

Andrologist

Premature Ejaculation

mujhe sexual problem he, per is problems ke charges aur tests itne mehnge hote, jo men afford ni kr skta intercourse ni kr pata wife ke sath, wo b ek saal se dar ke resist krti aur us ki resist krne per mere try krne per mera discha...

Andrologist

Pus Cell And Sperm Count

pus cell 1%over and sperm count less15%

Andrologist

Addiction

I'm suffering from porn and masturbation addiction for the past 10 year, now I can't control it, I have lost my determination and courage, kindly tell me about an experienced doctor for medication and therapy

Andrologist

Sexual

I was 18 year old when I thaughts it's ok it's my just starting so I will be getting good with the daily basis but I was wrong my timing is maximum 1 minute and my penis size is just 4 and it's so selim what is the right treatment?

Andrologist

Male And Female Sexual Issues Not Concieve

Do sal se zayada hogaya hai concve nai hua hai karachi me koi lady dr endrologist ya fertility specialist hen jo male female ko consult krti hon??

Andrologist

Intercourse

Hi Dr Samra and other sexologists Can you please suggest any tablet for timing purposes? for 30 minutes duration? Thanks

Andrologist

Problem Is About Sexual. Discharge Timing Is About 10 To 15 Second Only And I Feel It Dicrease Hardness Size In Length And It Always Be Down After Hardness Also.

if it can solve by telephonic call it will be better ( it doesnt matter to pay your fee.)

Andrologist

Soxual

I get discharged in 10 to 15 seconds when my desires foam up and that too while watching video or in my sleep and if the discharge is not controlled then there is severe pain in my intestines and bladder till I myself Don't take yo...

UP TO 40% OFF

Consult with Top PMDC Verified Doctors & Get Upto 40% Discount on Lab Tests

Accurate reports. Trusted labs. Across Pakistan.

Book Lab Tests
PMDC VERIFIED

Consult PMDC Verified Top Andrologist Across Pakistan

Expert specialists. Trusted clinics. Real patient reviews.

Find top Andrologist