Questions Asked From Andrologists

Post Question

Get Affordable Care from Andrologist

Andrologist

Sperm

mari repot dakh ky batin plzz koi problem hai kia

Andrologist

Lack Of Sex Desire

I have been married for 1 year but now i have lost interest in sex. Its been 3 months since we have had sex. My wife keeps trying but i dont do it. Seems like i have erectile dysfunction and no sex desire as well. Its affecting my r...

Andrologist

Doctor My Help Me Night Fall 6 Days Regular My Medican Mention Please Problem All Time Me

Help me plz night fall problem guide medican please daily Basics

Andrologist

Sperm Count

sperm count problem cyman problem

Andrologist

Hand Pleasure

Greetings all, My question is that as every one knows that discharging Semen or sperm by masturbating is not good for our health and harmful and weakens us medically!! Now what if someone eats a medicine for example tamsulosin 0...

Andrologist

Not Having Children

No any sprem وہ کیا کریں۔

Andrologist

Sexual Problem

a.a doctor shb mry age 28 hy aur wife ki bhe age 29 hy aur shadi ko 5 sal ho gy hain bachy nhe hain plz yay report chek kr ky bta dain ky is main koi problem hy ya nhe

Andrologist

Testicles Pain

One week ago I do masturbating almost three hours but when I discharge I am feeling pain and then continuously one week when I passing urine I am feeling pain then yesterday I again masturbating but this time I am holding and not d...

Andrologist

Sex Timing

I have been married for 3 years now and I have very little sex timming what should I do

UP TO 40% OFF

Consult with Top PMDC Verified Doctors & Get Upto 40% Discount on Lab Tests

Accurate reports. Trusted labs. Across Pakistan.

Book Lab Tests
PMDC VERIFIED

Consult PMDC Verified Top Andrologist Across Pakistan

Expert specialists. Trusted clinics. Real patient reviews.

Find top Andrologist