Questions Asked From Andrologists

Post Question

Get Affordable Care from Andrologist

Andrologist

Erection Problem

I am 35 years old unmarried man,The problem is that, I am suffering from male pattern baldness, My dermatologist doctor prescribed me 5% Minoxidil and 1mg finasteride each day, I have been taking these two medication for almost o...

Andrologist

Low Sperm

Microscopic Examination Active=50 % Slugish=25% Dead=25% Morphology Examinatin Normal=50% Abnormal Sperm Count=85 mill/ml Pus Cells =12------15 Red Cells =04------06

Andrologist

Night Fall Problem

night fall k liye konsi tablet istemal kare please name

Andrologist

Testicle Pain

sir mere left testicle me pain hota ha thora thora or hath lgane se mehsus b nai hota ha or left testicle thora sa niche ha right testicle se.

Andrologist

Semen Analysis

AOA Dr. I just want to know if my reports are ok. I had testicles retraction surgery and it went well all are working fine. My weight it 78 age 30. Just need to know if these parameters are ok?

Andrologist

Night Fall Stop Tablets

night fall ko stop krnay k liye konsi tablet istemal kare exercise krnay say nahi rokta

Andrologist

Bache Nahi Ho Rahay

Last three years se bachay Nahi Ho Rahay shadi ko 3 Saal ho gaye Hain? Semen analysis report is attached

Andrologist

Erectile Dysfunction

i have problem with maintaining penis erection and morning erection is also week/ lost.

Andrologist

Semen Anaylsis

Kindly tell me what this report say? Is everything alright or any problem?

UP TO 40% OFF

Consult with Top PMDC Verified Doctors & Get Upto 40% Discount on Lab Tests

Accurate reports. Trusted labs. Across Pakistan.

Book Lab Tests
PMDC VERIFIED

Consult PMDC Verified Top Andrologist Across Pakistan

Expert specialists. Trusted clinics. Real patient reviews.

Find top Andrologist