Questions Asked From Andrologists

Post Question

Get Affordable Care from Andrologist

Andrologist

Uthera Sensitvity

AOK sir mery uthera ma snsitvity hy Jis sa mujye dischgre problem horahi hy Urine ma pain ni hota h na rook ka ata Urine normal h but senstvity bhot hy Agr hth laga usay dabye to dischge honay wali feelings ati Sexuly timing...

Andrologist

Urine And Sexual Problems

complete urine is not pass out and after, some drops problem, sexual deficiency also

Andrologist

Semen Leakage

My semen leaks from the penis right after passing the stool, stool passing is difficult.... what shd i do??? it is happening from last 2 days.. !!!

Andrologist

Body Part Is Too Small And Filled With Hair.

mery nafas ka size bahut Small hai. aur Nafas k adhy hissy par Ball aaa gay hain jo mai permanently Remove krna Chahta han kindly Help plz.

Andrologist

Varicocele + Sperm Motility Problem

mjhe bilatteral varicocele ka problem hy right testicle m ak knot c feel hoti hy jisay press krny sy pain hota hy, marriage ko 2 sal hogaey but due to low sperm motility abhi tk fertility issues face kr raha hon, kindly suggest me s...

Andrologist

Nightfall Problem

Sir mjy drops aty h jbb m apni mangetar s baat krta hnnn or nightfall hota h 2 ya 3 din k baad

Andrologist

Mental Stress, Low Confidence Etc

i am addict of masturbation from almost 7 years. I am trying to leave it from almost 2 years. but I am failing again and again. I can maximum give gaps of two weeks, but I really wanna leave it and recover from damages which have al...

Andrologist

Sex Related

Sir. I have never experienced either sex or masterbation. Now i am facing a problem. I am student in uni. When a "non mehram" talks with me. Drops comes from my penis. If someone touches me. I gets charged and i discharge...

Andrologist

Jaryan And Ehtalam ( Night Fall)

Sir, I'm too much worried about my Current situation, the two diseases mentioned above are making me thin day and Night, Please tell me it's solution or suggest some Good treatment thanks

UP TO 40% OFF

Consult with Top PMDC Verified Doctors & Get Upto 40% Discount on Lab Tests

Accurate reports. Trusted labs. Across Pakistan.

Book Lab Tests
PMDC VERIFIED

Consult PMDC Verified Top Andrologist Across Pakistan

Expert specialists. Trusted clinics. Real patient reviews.

Find top Andrologist