Questions Asked From Andrologists

Post Question

Get Affordable Care from Andrologist

Andrologist

Sir Mujhe Kamzori Bhot He Qatre Ate Hen Orr Mani Bilkul Pani K Tara Ho Gya He

mardana kamzori he pehle qatre ate rahe ab mani bhi bilkul pani k tara ho gya

Andrologist

Meri Sex Ki Timing Bohot Kam 3.se 4 Minut Plz Koe Medicen Guide Kare Shukriya

meri sex timing bohot kam he plz koe medicen guide kare shukriya

Andrologist

Sexual

whenever i want tp sex suddenly i releas some time before the penitration i releasrd

Andrologist

Sexual Issue

mn bachpan sai pornography r masterbation mn aa gaya hn jis ki wajha sai size mn width mn kami hai r tightness bhe nahi

Andrologist

I Am Diabetic Type 2 Insulin, Use Dapa 10mg,glucovance 5mg,Neurobion.

In November 2021, I got a wet dream, and soon after that there was pain in my penis, but it lasted 5 to 10 mins and then nothing, then I had another wet dream and same pain after ejaculation. Now I'm having no erection, or morning e...

Andrologist

I Cant Ejaculate ( Sperm Not Releasing ) Please Help

i cant ejaculate ( sperm not releasing ) please help

Andrologist

Respiratory

Am 22 years old , had unprotected sex but still tested for hiv that same day,,, could I have early symtoms of hiv or am just being paranoid,,, cause I have a dry cough

Andrologist

Erectile Dysfunction

I'm having problem of erectile dysfunction at 24. I masturbated heavily before this. Is it due to veno occlusive erectile dysfunction?

Andrologist

Urology Problem

ehtelam ke bad penis ke left side me dard hota hai

UP TO 40% OFF

Consult with Top PMDC Verified Doctors & Get Upto 40% Discount on Lab Tests

Accurate reports. Trusted labs. Across Pakistan.

Book Lab Tests
PMDC VERIFIED

Consult PMDC Verified Top Andrologist Across Pakistan

Expert specialists. Trusted clinics. Real patient reviews.

Find top Andrologist