Questions Asked From Cardiologists

Post Question

Get Affordable Care from Cardiologist

Cardiologist

Heart Problem

Need someone to check this ECG report and assess whether it’s normal or not

Cardiologist

(Echo Report) Cardiologist

Sweating some time and sone time bp raised.. previous cholestrol raised now control by diet.. non diabetic

Cardiologist

Heart Related

I want an expert opinion from cardiologist regarding my ETT report.

Cardiologist

Cardiology

These are my ett reports n echo reports for my chest tightness n heaviness n mild pain problems.

Cardiologist

Cardiology

Assalamoalikum I have been suffering from shortness of breath chest heaviness. Hypertensive from 8 years. Ett negative but the problems still persist. Did pfts and cxr it was normal. Cardiologist advised me to go for ct coronary ang...

Cardiologist

Panic Disorder

Sir mujy panic attack hoty rahty hain main nay dil main 2014 ko stunt dalwaya tha aur sugar hapartation bhi hay nafseyati bemari mujy 2003 say hay jis ka laga tar elaj karwa raha hon sir 4 din pahly factory main problem hoi aur mara...

Cardiologist

Arrhythmia Chest Pain Plzz Tag Cardiologist

Aoa I am having chest pain about 3 months ago with heart palpitations I consult to a cardiologist my ecg and echocardiography was normal thyrid ultrasound shows small nodules my thyroid profile it was also normal Doctor said th...

Cardiologist

Heart, High BP & Anxiety

My father is high BP patient. Since last few days, his BP increases despite of taking HighBP medigine in the morning. He takes Covam 5mg daily in morning and sometimes in the evening as well. He takes Sulvoride before sleep. He also...

Cardiologist

Cardiology, Heart Pain

3 months ago I had high cholestrol and doctor gave me Jazeta 10/10 and Concor 2.5mg with suggestion to alter lifestyle. After 3 months I have lost about 7 kgs weight, including lifestyle changes and on repeating tests my cholest...

UP TO 40% OFF

Consult with Top PMDC Verified Doctors & Get Upto 40% Discount on Lab Tests

Accurate reports. Trusted labs. Across Pakistan.

Book Lab Tests
PMDC VERIFIED

Consult PMDC Verified Top Cardiologist Across Pakistan

Expert specialists. Trusted clinics. Real patient reviews.

Find top Cardiologist