Book Video Consultation
Stay Home
No Waiting in lines
Audio/Video Call
PMC Verified Doctors
Asking for Self, Male, 22 years old, Lahore
I am 16.5 days post-op after an open pilonidal sinus excision. I am having dressing twice daily by a qualified doctor. My surgeon says the wound is healing well.
Could you please comment on the following:
1. Does the wound appear healthy? 2. Is the healing speed appropriate for 16.5 days after surgery? 3. Approximately how much more time may be needed for complete healing? 4. Do you notice any concerns (infection, excessive moisture, unhealthy tissue, tunneling, etc.)? 5. Should I start removing hair around the wound now, or wait until it heals further? 6. Any other advice or food for help achieve the best healing?
Thank you for your valuable opinions.
homeopathic medicine bhi zaroor lain jis se healing process buhat jldi hony lgy ga bilkul befiqur rahain detail bat kr lain kindly book appointment with me its a permanent solution
1,340 Positive Reviews