Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Colorectal Surgeon on Hemoride,annal Pessur With Out Bleeding

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 32 years old, Manama

I have annual pessur with out bleeding.but a lot of pain I use medicine but not helpful.i still feel a lot of pain plz suggest for me medicine.after one month I want come back my country and I want treatment there.but now for one month plz suggest madecen and cream for treatment and pain.

Homeopath in Rawalpindi - Homeopathic Dr. Asifa Khanum

it's completely treatable after taking some medicine don't you worry detailed history required kindly book appointment with me


0

0

Homeopath in Karachi - Homeopathic Psychologyist Dr. Basit Chawla

Homeopathic Psychologyist Dr. Basit Chawla - Homeopath

DHMS, Clinical psychologist | Karachi

review-stars

133 Positive Reviews

Aap ka masla both jald homeopathic medicine se bilkul theek ho skta ha, fikr na krain, kindly online appointment ya call krain

042-34500888,


0

0

Member of Marham-Forum

Use Pilo Z capsule by Dr zia pharma and also SBL 9 piles drops by SBL company you will get results with in 2 days


0

0

Attach Photo here: