Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dentist on Bad Breath

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 26 years old, Islamabad

I m having bad breath issue.brushing k thore der bad he bad breath wale smell ho hate i m nt having any visivle stomach issue kindly guide wht to do for bad breath i m alresdt using mouthwash but its nt wrking kindly guide

Dentist in Muzaffar Garh - Dr. Muhammad Siddique Arain

Dr. Muhammad Siddique Arain - Dentist

BDS, RDS, OMSB (Muscat Oman) | Muzaffar Garh

review-stars

51 Positive Reviews

Visit any Dentist to examine calculus,Gingivitis and Periodontitis

Dentist in Islamabad - Dr. Aashfa Nasir

Dr. Aashfa Nasir - Dentist

BDS, SLE, BLS, C-implant, C- Ortho C-Endo | Islamabad

review-stars

49 Positive Reviews

Go for cleaning of ur teeth

Dentist in Karachi - Dr. Abid Noor

Dr. Abid Noor - Dentist

BDS | Karachi

review-stars

7 Positive Reviews

Bad Breath can result from Poor Oral Hygiene (in most of the pts).It is my humble request to all patients to send some pics of different angle so that Dental fraternity will response to your queries properly.
Visit to your nearest Dentist for proper diagnosis and management(treatable condition)
Best Regards

Dentist in Islamabad - Dr. Muhammad Adnan Asif Raja

Dr. Muhammad Adnan Asif Raja - Dentist

Cosmetic Dentist, Consultant Dental Surgeon, BDS (RIU), RDS, Postgraduate Diploma (RIU), C-Implantology, C-Orthodontics | Islamabad

review-stars

44 Positive Reviews

Aoa,bad breath may be due to accamulation of plaque,calculus,tartar or because of poor oral hygiene or swollen gum.Problem can be rectified my deep scaling & polishing(tooth cleansing & polishing).secondly you have multiple cavities in your mouth and food got struck in between the cavities resulting in bad breath.third wrong brushing techniques or you may have space in between your teeth so food got struck resulting in bad breath.moreover come to clinic for expert opinion & treatment options.

Dentist in Rawalpindi - Dr. Maaz Qureshi

Dr. Maaz Qureshi - Dentist

BDS, FCPS (Prosthodontics) Dip Restorative Dentistry | Rawalpindi

review-stars

24 Positive Reviews

AA. The problem you are describing seems related to infection of gums which can not be cured by any toothpaste or mouthwash alone. If you have gingivitis, you’d have to get a complete gum treatment by a dentist. However, a detailed examination is mandatory to reach the pinpoint diagnosis.

Dentist in Karachi - Dr. Aishah Aijaz

Dr. Aishah Aijaz - Dentist

Dentistry, Masters of Public Health | Karachi

review-stars

2 Positive Reviews

consult some good dentist. scaling is advised

Dentist in Islamabad - Dr. Ayesha Khan

Dr. Ayesha Khan - Dentist

BDS , RDS , C-Endo, C-Ortho , C -Implants , C-Clear Aligners ,Certificate In Implantology | Islamabad

review-stars

725 Positive Reviews

Dear patient in 90% of patients smell is because of localised problem which could be your gums not teeth.
gums are the hidden culprits to accumulate food particles which can not b removed through brushing
if you are in Islamabad visit me I'll give u proper hygiene instructions along with detailed scaling root debridement & polishing .
stay blessed.

Member of Marham-Forum

You should use enziclor mouthwash twice daily and get scaling and polishing done if you haven't already. scaling is recommended once evrry year. bad breath is usually caused by bleeding from gums which is a sign of periodontal problems. scaling is a basic procedure that addresses that issue

Member of Marham-Forum

Bad breath usually caused by retained plaque and calculus, you need to visit a dentist for scaling and prophylaxis evaluation.

Dentist in Lahore - Dr. Mehreen Shahrukh

Dr. Mehreen Shahrukh - Dentist

BDS | Lahore

review-stars

4 Positive Reviews

You need scaling

Dentist in Islamabad - Dr. Sarah Usman

Dr. Sarah Usman - Dentist

BDS | Islamabad

review-stars

3 Positive Reviews

bad breath can have multiple underlying causes like diabeties gum dieseases get your oral hyagiene checked properly

Dentist in Karachi - Dr. Mehreen Fatima

Dr. Mehreen Fatima - Dentist

BDS, RDS , Certificate of Orthodontics and C- Endodontics , C- Clear Path Orthodontic | Karachi

review-stars

2 Positive Reviews

need to explore the cause then let you know the solution of your problem

Dentist in Karachi - Dr. Zaid Iqbal Arain

Dr. Zaid Iqbal Arain - Dentist

BDS, MDS , C-Endo, C-Ortho | Karachi

review-stars

14 Positive Reviews

1st you do scaling and eat Food early and take some to chew

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor