Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dentist on Broken Mouth Teeth From The Root

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Female 03, Gambat, district khairpur, division Sukkur

Respected sir, My daughter aged 03 years got her front two teeth of mouth of upper part of cavity broken from the root by accident. She feel pain in the cavity. For relief of pain , i have given one spoonful of Brufen . i do not know wether the teeth will grow not . kindly guide me treatment for the growth of teeth and medicine for pain. Thanks

Dentist in Faisalabad - Dr. Mubrrah Nisar

Dr. Mubrrah Nisar - Dentist

BDS, RDS | Faisalabad

review-stars

14 Positive Reviews

asslamualaikum, kindly visit to dentist for clinical and x-ray diagnosis , please don't late the treatment plan , and try to avoid the medication without consulting doctor. Ur daughter needs root treatment for her teeth otherwise she will suffer pain more.

Post Owner

thanks alot

2 years ago

Dentist in Karachi - Dr. Arfa Saeed

Dr. Arfa Saeed - Dentist

BDS | Karachi

review-stars

36 Positive Reviews

Assalam u Alaikum
Look your daughter is just 3 yrs old .. first of all in this age we dentist usually try to treat patient conservatively. and brufen is absolutely ok if you are giving your child for pain relief but give her only twice a day. Secondly its her milky teeth need to check through x-ray how much teeth are broken ..if it involves her nerve which is obvious as she is suffering in pain then we move to a treatment named pulpotomy. in which superficial nerve will be removed and then filled with filling material. if the whole tooth structure from Top to bottom (root) is involved in fracture (broken) .then the teeth will be removed ,there is no other choice to save those teeth. you Need to consult for her diagnosis then dentist will guide you what do to next

Post Owner

Thanks alot

2 years ago

Post Owner

Respected madam pain has been relived with doze of Brufen. i am doubtful and worried about whether her teeth will regrow or not....

2 years ago

Dentist in Karachi - Dr. Arfa Saeed
Dr. Arfa Saeed - Dentist

BDS | Karachi | Book Appointment

review-stars 36 Positive Reviews

teeth will not regrow. it must be treated or removed depends on her teeth condition.. I suggest you pls visit a dentist for proper diagnosis and treatment

2 years ago

Dentist in Karachi - Dr. Muhammad Ali Akbani

Dr. Muhammad Ali Akbani - Dentist

BDS, RDS, MSc (Oral Medicine), C-Implants | Karachi

review-stars

7 Positive Reviews

Visit the nearby dentist and get the x ray done to ensure the bone integrity and condition of permanent ones.
Give antibiotics at least for three days to avoid any superinfection

Post Owner

thanks alot

2 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

antibiotic cover is necessary for any underline infection. radiograph is required for assessment of bone and permanent teeth.

Dentist in Lahore - Dr. Lt Col R Ammad Ahmad Butt

no need of any further treatment. u should wait till permanent teeth erupts

Dentist in Karachi - Dr. Rajeh Fatima

Dr. Rajeh Fatima - Dentist

BDS, Diploma in Aesthetic Dentistry | Karachi

Give her pain killers to relieve pain. Other than that wo 3 saal ki hai ye uske doodh k daant hain wo khud gir jaaien ge and uske baad permanent teeth aaien ge.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Dentist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories