Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dentist on Cavity And Fibre In Wisdom Tooth

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 27 years old, Lahore

I have cavity and fibre in wisdom tooth and I have sever pain for the past 4 to 5 days. I could not take any medicine on my own as I am early pregnant (2nd month). Pain in tooth leads to pain in that side of eye, ear and head also. Plz suggest me some medicines which can help to reduce infection and more clearly which cannot harmful in pregnancy and for baby. As I mentioned it is early pregnancy and I am afraid to take any medicine. Kindly suggest me some save medicines. Pain is unbearable now. Thanks

Member of Marham-Forum

Dear Member,
Your query has been approved and the relevant doctor has been tagged. You will receive the answer soon.

You can also discuss your issue with GP via video call for just Rs. 30. If you want to book an appointment with a GP, please visit this link:

https://www.marham.pk/online-consultation/general-physician
Thank you.

Dentist in Islamabad - Dr. Ayesha Khan

Dr. Ayesha Khan - Dentist

BDS , RDS , C-Endo, C-Ortho , C -Implants , C-Clear Aligners ,Certificate In Implantology | Islamabad

review-stars

727 Positive Reviews

Dear patient kindly visit nearby dentist
painkiller 2 panadols are safe to take

Dentist in Peshawar - Dr. Yusaf Imran

Dr. Yusaf Imran - Dentist

BDS , MDS (Orthodontics) | Peshawar

review-stars

64 Positive Reviews

Please call for telemedicine for best treatment discussion

Dentist in Lahore - Dr. Rumshah Iftikhar

Dr. Rumshah Iftikhar - Dentist

BDS (Bachelor in Dental Surgery) | Lahore

Hey i would suggest gargles either with salt water or mouth wash and take panadol if the pain is severe its safe to use in pregnancy.use mouthwash for 2 weeks and if pain doesn't go away then inform me

Dentist in Karachi - Dr. Anum Shehzad

Dr. Anum Shehzad - Dentist

BDS, RDS, C-Orthodontics | Karachi

Dear patient I have read your complain. You can take panadol if you have a severe pain. It's safe to take during pregnancy. Lukewarm water gargles are good too with adding a little salt in it. You can also use Listerine mouthwash. If your problem does solve then book an appointment with Marham. Thanks.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Dentist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories