Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dentist on Dental Implant

person-avatar

Asking for Sister, Female, 36 years old, Canada

Kindly post as anonymous. I am Facing dental issues since long. Had treatment done in Pakistan too. Now here dentist want me to redo bridges i.e and also i need an implant. I had basic restorations done during past one year followed by gum surgery to cure gingivitis. My front upper tooth was fractured after 2 months of root canal here in canada. Root is still inside but as pdr dentist i may need bone grafting as bone is thinner in that area. Now the estimate cost is around 7k cad. Around 2700cad for implant at dental school (private clinic charges around 2l to 5k)which is in another city. Also 2000 canadian dollar (cad) for 3 unit Bridge and i need 2 bridges to be replaced. Since its a teaching school so they wont do implant untill my brigdes r replaced n tooth under r restored. There is a chance for tooth loss while removing bridges. Should i go to pak n get treatment there.? My previous experience wasnt good hence im reluctant. Thanks in advance.

Member of Marham-Forum

Thank you for posting your query.
We are sorry to hear about your problem. We have tagged relevant doctors for your problem. Please wait they will reply you soon.
Thank you.

Dentist in Lahore - Dr. M Shahrukh Lodhi
Dr. M Shahrukh Lodhi - Dentist

BDS | Lahore | Book Appointment

review-stars 49 Positive Reviews

You definitely can rely on work done in Pakistan.Doctors here are doing superb work in much less cost than you are mentioning. However i will suggest you to choose your doctor wisely. If you need any further guidance you can book your appointments through Marham or contact us at mydentist42@gmail.com
Regards

4 years ago

Dentist in Lahore - Dr. Asifa Iqbal
Dr. Asifa Iqbal - Dentist

BDS, M.Phil (Oral Pathology & Microbiology), FCPS (Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery) | Lahore | Book Appointment

review-stars 877 Positive Reviews

Yes there is a some thing to be done but it will not b as expensive as in Canada without compromising the quality of work
Complete treatment plan can b discussed after clinical and radiological examination
Wish u best

4 years ago

Dentist in Peshawar - Dr. Sarah Hussain Khattak

Dr. Sarah Hussain Khattak - Dentist

BDS | Peshawar

review-stars

17 Positive Reviews

Salam dear
No doubt your dental condition need proper treatment. And yes , the treatment in Canada will be far expensive than in Pakistan.
I can assure you that quality treatment is available in Pakistan for a much less expenses. You can email me your xrays and info at sarahkhattak@gmail.com

Dentist in Karachi - Assoc. Prof. Dr. Abid Mahmood

Assoc. Prof. Dr. Abid Mahmood - Dentist

BDS , MCPS Oral & Maxillo-Facial Surgery | Karachi

review-stars

4 Positive Reviews

I think you can rely well upon Pakistani dentists. They're qualified and experienced, I'm sure you can get best quality dental treatment here also.

Dentist in Rawalpindi - Dr. Maaz Qureshi

Dr. Maaz Qureshi - Dentist

BDS, FCPS (Prosthodontics) Dip Restorative Dentistry | Rawalpindi

review-stars

24 Positive Reviews

Hi. I can understand the stress and confusion you are going through. Dental treatment is no doubt very expensive over there as compared to Pakistan. Your condition seems to be complex which will need to be addressed by a multi-disciplinary approach. You are more than welcome to share your radiographs and other dental treatment notes so that we can get a better idea of your condition. In summary, usually there are multiple options available for a single problem that can be discussed and carried out keeping in view your choices and constraints. But for that, you’ll haveto come to Pakistan. And yes you can definitely rely on the dentists in Pakistan. There are every type of practitioners everywhere. Depends whom you go to.

Member of Marham-Forum

Thank you so much. I plan to come to Pakistan and will be residing in lahore. Having an infant is the only constraint in traveling to Pak. But once i land, i will contact marham platform for dentist options in lahore.
???? ????

Dentist in Lahore - Dr. Rabia Ejaz Yousaf

Dr. Rabia Ejaz Yousaf - Dentist

BDS, MDS Operative Dentistry | Lahore

review-stars

8 Positive Reviews

Good treatment is possible in Pakistan at much lesser cost. U can come over and get the treatment done.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Dentist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories