Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dentist on Dentist

person-avatar

Asking for Self Male 28 , Pakistan

i use toothpaste sensodyne. After 1 one week i always suffer with either mouth ulcer or internal one side of mouth got swollen kind of fungal attack. then i use mouth jel to eliminate my problem. i am confuse what is underlying problem. Either my brush need to be change after 1 week each, either paste is not worthy.. i am about to git rid of use of toothpaste. i hate it that i use toothpaste. i want to convert to Muswak use. Need help here. give your opinion what to do

Member of Marham-Forum

Please visit a dentist for clinical examination so that one can diagnose the main cause and adviced you accordingly.

Dentist in Karachi - Dr. Saqib Kaleem

Dr. Saqib Kaleem - Dentist

BDS, MS (Oral and Maxillofacial) C-Facial Aesthetics, C-Implant, C-Endo | Karachi

review-stars

76 Positive Reviews

detailed examination required to rule out exact cause for ulcer.
sensodyne toothpaste is fine and toothbrush should be changed after every 2 months
miswak is a brilliant thing to use

Dentist in Peshawar - Dr. Yusaf Imran

Dr. Yusaf Imran - Dentist

BDS , MDS (Orthodontics) | Peshawar

review-stars

64 Positive Reviews

If you want proper treatment plan it’s best you call on telemedicine via marham application

Dentist in Islamabad - Dr. Ayesha Khan

Dr. Ayesha Khan - Dentist

BDS , RDS , C-Endo, C-Ortho , C -Implants , C-Clear Aligners ,Certificate In Implantology | Islamabad

review-stars

727 Positive Reviews

Without physical examination n detailed history nothing cant b diagnosed properly .where r u residing ?
kindly either take online consultation or if possible visit dentist

Homeopath in Karachi - Dr. Rana Naeem

Dr. Rana Naeem - Homeopath

DHMS | Karachi

review-stars

20 Positive Reviews

Salam. We have effective treatment for dental diseases in homeopathy. Please contact me via Marham.pk. I may be able to help you. Thanks

Dentist in Karachi - Assoc. Prof. Dr. Abid Mahmood

Assoc. Prof. Dr. Abid Mahmood - Dentist

BDS , MCPS Oral & Maxillo-Facial Surgery | Karachi

review-stars

4 Positive Reviews

if you strongly believe that its your toothpaste, change it immediately. if your problem settles, great, and if it persists then you have to undergo few investigations and for that you have to consult an expert dental surgeon and also a gastroenterologist.

Member of Marham-Forum

I am from quetta there is not in Marham the espishelist of quetta

Dentist in Islamabad - Dr. Nadia Akbar Khan

Dr. Nadia Akbar Khan - Dentist

BDS, Masters in Public Health | Islamabad

review-stars

1 Positive Reviews

all medicated tooth paste advise to use for certain time period then should be stop for some time I. e two weeks ... n then continue previous toothpaste for another time period...

Dentist in Islamabad - Dr. Shamyla Sajjad

Dr. Shamyla Sajjad - Dentist

BDS, MCPS (Family Dentistry), C- Ortho, C- Implant, Fellowship in Laser Dentistry | Islamabad

review-stars

10 Positive Reviews

There are many different causes of Aphthous ulcers, we need to see it clinically to rule out the cause. Regarding your question about toothpaste, if so that you gets an ulcer every time after using that specific tooth paste then there is a possibility that you might to allergic to some ingredient. Change the tooth paste and reassess yourself.

Dentist in Thatta - Dr. Daniyal Sikandar

Dr. Daniyal Sikandar - Dentist

BDS, RDS | Thatta

review-stars

20 Positive Reviews

please take an appointment on phone we can discuss your problem

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment