Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dentist on Dentist/ Gynae

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 29 years old, Lahore

I am around 14 weeks pregnant. I have 2 cavities in my molars. The cavities are not bothering me at the moment as they are very small. Is it important to get it filled right now in this covid situation? Is dental treatment safe in second trimester?

Dentist in Multan - Dr. Shibra Batool

Dr. Shibra Batool - Dentist

BDS | Multan

review-stars

3 Positive Reviews

you must visit dentist immediately

Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon in Lahore - Dr. Ahmad Abdul Haseeb

Dr. Ahmad Abdul Haseeb - Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon

BDS, FCPS (Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery) | Lahore

review-stars

25 Positive Reviews

it is safe to get them filled in 2nd trimester.
they may cause severe pain if left un treated

Dentist in Lahore - Dr. Imran Zia

Dr. Imran Zia - Dentist

BDS (Pb) , RDS , C-Implants (Korea) | Lahore

review-stars

372 Positive Reviews

Aoa. Dental treatment is relatively safe and occasionally preferred in second trimester. The cavities should be filled immediately as during pregnancy, increase inspecific hormones levels, gums problems may increase which ultimately may lead to teeth issues. We're working on Monday, Wednesday and Friday with strict precautionary measures. Contact MARHAM for appointment.

Dentist in Lahore - Assoc. Prof. Dr. Agha Suhail

Assoc. Prof. Dr. Agha Suhail - Dentist

BDS, MCPS (Operative Dentistry) | Lahore

review-stars

34 Positive Reviews

Yes with all precautionary measures and keeping PPE On, we can and should fill these cavities and later it will be difficult for the patient to sit On the dental chair and if pain initiated then medicines and treatment will be difficult ... so better call you Dentist and discuss with him/ her and he will adjust an appointment for you... please keep this in mind that dentist will only entertain only one patient as due to Covid situation... as a patient you also have to wear a surgical mask when visiting dentist and also keep a alcohol based sanitizer in handy.. Thank you

Dentist in Lahore - Dr. Naureen Sarwar

Dr. Naureen Sarwar - Dentist

BDS, RDS, Dip Crown and Bridge, MPhil, MDS | Lahore

review-stars

2 Positive Reviews

Dearest patient,
As you are pregnant and there is pandemic of Covid 19. so dnt do to dentist or ENT doctor. Not only your life but new one coming life is at risk. please take precautionary measures and start brushing your teeth thrice a day specially teeth cavitated, mouth wash and flossing. Allah is great . /most important thing is pray to God that he keep you safe and your coming child. As soon as pandemic is finished go to Operative dentist and get them filled. if cavity is too too deep then just get it hand excavated and get temporary filling . As there are chances of reminrralization. after two to three months get permanent filling. God bless all of us. my number is 042-32591427, . you can contact if urgent or need assistance. Regard Naureen

Dentist in Islamabad - Dr. Ayesha Khan

Dr. Ayesha Khan - Dentist

BDS , RDS , C-Endo, C-Ortho , C -Implants , C-Clear Aligners ,Certificate In Implantology | Islamabad

review-stars

725 Positive Reviews

aoa 2nd trimester is safe for dental treatment
if u can manage to visit dentist get these filled before they start giving u pain n discomfort

Dentist in Peshawar - Dr. Nazish Zaman

Dr. Nazish Zaman - Dentist

BDS, MCPS (Training) | Peshawar

review-stars

98 Positive Reviews

Dental treatment is safe in 2nd trimester.. Get them done by any neae by dentist before thry gets worse

Dentist in Karachi - Assoc. Prof. Dr. Abid Mahmood

Assoc. Prof. Dr. Abid Mahmood - Dentist

BDS , MCPS Oral & Maxillo-Facial Surgery | Karachi

review-stars

4 Positive Reviews

fillings can be done anytime

Dentist in Karachi - Dr. Anum Shehzad

Dr. Anum Shehzad - Dentist

BDS, RDS, C-Orthodontics | Karachi

Dear patient I have read your complain. You can get these fillings done now. For further consultation and evaluation you can book an appointment with Marham. Thanks.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Dentist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories